[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i still have the wall is getting built, swamp drained, stopping war in middle east, no more NAFTA just a new NAFTA 2.0, trade war, we are bringing coal miners back too! So much maga left in year 4!! Have faith my maga bros!!

Onemanarmy is the last maga friend left

i still have the wall is getting built, swamp drained, stopping war in middle east, no more NAFTA just a new NAFTA 2.0, trade war, we are bringing coal miners back too! So much maga left in year 4!! Have faith my maga bros!!

Onemanarmy is the last maga friend left

fuuuuck yea!

We are still gonna lock her up and repeal obama healthcare, save manufacturing, and prison reform!! Lots left on the table boys!

Rush was saying the democrats might not get the votes in the house for impeachment. There will be defectors.

Typical Double Standard. UN Conference in Madrid Spain. They have walls and guards, but tell everyone else not too.

If all your enemies have to do to undermine you, is to simply tell the truth about you... what does that say about your character?

If your enemies make up lies and crimes to charge you with, and no one believes them, what does that say about how the people think about your character?

They've been throwing shit at Trump for years and it doesn't stick. They started off with making fun of hands, his hair, the color of his skin, then ridiculed him for have a reality TV show... then it became about misogyny, then he's a racist, now he's corrupt and a traitor!

Yet still he holds a higher approval rating than the golden boy, Barrack Obama, the one they gave the Nobel Peace Prize too.

Meanwhile... someone publishes a few emails, which no one denies are false, and Hillary Clinton's bid to be President disintegrates and the DNC implodes with corruption under the spot light.

But of course, it's not their fault, they are the victims of a twisted scheme hatched by those evil plotters in Russia, the Julian Assanges, Seth Riches and Chelsea Manning's of the world! Those deplorable henchmen of the Bad Orange Man.

Last edited:
meds-reminder.png

:lol: Sure.

"Democratic Congressman Denny Heck said that..."

That's all you have to read right there. It worked when Nixon was president and resigned, but not today.

But here, this article was on Drudge and Rush was talking about it. In this case, the Dems are saying there will be defectors.
House Democrats brace for some defections among moderates on impeachment of Trump

Last edited:
Back