[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

Btw since im semi rich and havent gotten jailed from debt

what happens do you just wait in jail a few minutes then are released with the debt, and this repeats every paycheck till its fixed?

considering they tend to come at you with full armor, hp, and better guns than most people carry around, that's pretty fucking hard.

unless you manage to escape them the first time and get help before they track you down again.

Yeah it's about impossible one on one. When I was in the Vagos, one of the members was attacked by a hitman not long after I was. We both attacked him, and we both died.

You can't compete head to head with a spas or M4 unless you have the same.

looks like I missed a lot of stuff these past few days

is it still all out war with grove/mafia?

and I was going to ask are most of the cops still little bitches, but that's a given.

anyway I shall be back in action thursday or friday, you fuckers better not all be lvl 10 by now

update log

godfather - build 39 - flukes1
-------------------------------
# The /prison command was fixed
# Added a $200k charge to create a new gang
# Gang leaders are now charged $10k per player level for new gang members
# Removed /number and added /call 411, costing $250 per number lookup
# Added /nmute to ban idiots from using /n
# Added an LVPD car to the /carupgrade list, along with a check to make sure they’re PD
# All the powerful admin commands (/givemoney /money /givegun) are now logged
# Police arrests are now logged
# Changed /tinfoil to a base cost of $2k, but if a client has a wanted level, it also charges $1k per wanted level
# No more .6 Interest rates, .5 is the max

wtf does /tinfoil do?

so is this another patch aimed 90% at the TW gang

this happens in every game we play. that tribalwars game has continually been changed and changed by the admins in attempts to stop the TW tribe

are gangs reset now? if so, do we all have to rejoin BE? 10k per level per player in gang? this would cost us millions just to get back to where we were before the patch - IE ~50 members, ~level 4 per member

Back