[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

what are the odds that the admin that got banned is the sole source of DrJonez inside info and knowledge of the supposed BE hatred...

also, if the police act as the admin's executive arm on the server, that is the least role playing aspect of the entire thing and is incredibly lame. if they are admins, yet they offload the job of admining to non-admins, what exactly do they administer? or, more likely, DrJonez has completely mis-interpreted what he should or shouldn't be doing on the server.

the police should police the game world, not that somebody's gang is being a wah wah wah wah... :baby:

someone needs to get thier shit right. they dont like TW. if you cant see that, youre a fucking moron. they dont want you as a friend, they dont want to ally with our gang. they may say that we are allied, but obviously they dont act like it. WHY CANT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT? youre a little inside joke to them. and if this is how this gang is going to be run, then you can remove me. im not going to log in and read someone whine for 45 minutes.

someone needs to get thier shit right. they dont like TW. if you cant see that, youre a fucking moron. they dont want you as a friend, they dont want to ally with our gang. they may say that we are allied, but obviously they dont act like it. WHY CANT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT? youre a little inside joke to them. and if this is how this gang is going to be run, then you can remove me. im not going to log in and read someone whine for 45 minutes.

What exactly are you refering to here?

I'm not in BE, but one thing I can say about the alliances is they are nearly always just a matter of convenience for at least one of the sides. Other gangs don't ally because they want to be friends, they either want you off their back until they are ready to deal with you, or want to use you for something. I think it works out fine, and usually makes for some interesting situations. In the gangs I've been in, we've gone to war with other gangs, then allied with them to take someone else down, then gone back to war.

What exactly are you refering to here?

I'm not in BE, but one thing I can say about the alliances is they are nearly always just a matter of convenience for at least one of the sides. Other gangs don't ally because they want to be friends, they either want you off their back until they are ready to deal with you, or want to use you for something. I think it works out fine, and usually makes for some interesting situations. In the gangs I've been in, we've gone to war with other gangs, then allied with them to take someone else down, then gone back to war.

Im talking about the guy that kept telling us that the Mafia was allied with us, along with thier sub gang. And then you hear about them putting hits out on us and paying other gangs to spawn camp us. They complain about some of our guys doing all kinds of stupid shit, but anytime Im on its an admin thats running about DMing or the cops just arresting us for the fuck of it. I dont mind the RP aspect, but Im not going to run around and be the model citizen. It doesnt make sense, why would I want to play this game if the only thing I can do is drive a car to a drop point every 20 minutes and fish inbetween.

Yeah, that's probably a case of them pretending to have an alliance so that you won't attack them. We had a similar situation with the Yakuza yesterday. We are supposed to be allied, but they were hiding someone that we were after. They told us he wasn't in their building even though our merc tracked him there. Later we saw him walk out. That's just part of the diplomacy which I think is cool, even though it can piss you off to get double crossed like that.

I also don't get why so many people cry about other gangs being at war with them. I know you don't want to have mulitple gangs killing you on sight, but like you, I see no point to play if there is no action going on. I think they want it to be role playing in that you would walk around and talk to people about their family and stuff, but that really isn't going to happen except as a means to war or within war.

My biggest complaint would be to ask for more consistancy from the cops and admins. There are very few rules that are actually posted, most are implied and not understood. The rules and laws that are posted are rarely enforced, but those implied rules can get you banned, and the implied laws can land you in jail.

Good god Jonez you are officially banned from this thread. Please just stop posting.. I can just imagine you sitting there with a pissed off look on your face for people ruining your internet fun. Just calm down man, and stay far away from this thread.

Also the guy that you quoted calling us "whiney cunts" is also the same admin who gave a rival gang leader a minigun and he is no longer an admin. So nice argument there.

Why can't you be more like El Mar? He doesn't give us shit and doesn't outright help us either. He's just chill about everything and will give advice if we ask him. We can handle ourselves Jonez, you've said ten million times "FINE FUCK YOU GUYS EAT A DICK FAGGOTS I'M NOT HELPING YOU ANYMORE" and then you come back even more pissed off saying you're not going to help us out anymore... Like people have said a million times just stop posting all pissed off and telling people to eat a dick over an online game. It's a game man, if I get banned believe it or not my life won't end... just chill out and stop posting in this thread, please.

They're beaner cars, blue

Also, new guys, just find someone in tw by typing /families 10 and ask them to ride around with you and show you. Rodney/Jasp did this with me and it helped tremendously. You basically want to learn how to do mat runs, make guns, dropcar, fish, and drugs.. you can also check out merc/wheelman but I haven't messed with those yet. Also make sure to always hide your guns around cops and start RPing with them if you get in trouble... if you're creative about it they'll usually let you off

Last edited:
We got the Azteca club and cars, still need to change our cars and skins, (and the text that shows up when you enter/exit the club, still says Aztecas).

people don't like you because you always act like a fucking prick

:shrug:

Back