[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol biden fearing the military is hilarious by itself

having the gestapo fbi vet our military soldiers though? that's fucked up. that's what dictators do. welcome to the new normal.

Know your audience. You know they are extremely angry and that they will believe, and misinterpret (I'll give you that) what you are saying; do not use words that could incite them, like "fight"

That's pretty damn reductionist if you have to narrow it down to a single word, devoid of all context. By this same logic one could charge any leftwinger demanding protestors Fight for $15 with insurrection if a single violent act occurred in the ensuing demonstrations. You're setting subjective standards on top of subjective definitions using the narrowest possible interpretations and calling it reasonable. Does your entire reasoning hinge on the inclusion of the word fight in the language, and if you remove it entirely would you still consider the language used inciting?

Context context context ... "Yeah but he didn't say that exactly, because these other words".

Fool won't be giving free passes like that to politicians he doesn't align with.

from their own mouths on video

we are going to control what you can and can't read about, we will control the narrative.

smdh wake up, man

Context context context ... "Yeah but he didn't say that exactly, because these other words".

Fool won't be giving free passes like that to politicians he doesn't align with.

Sure I would, if the basis of your entire case boils down to the sole, singular use of the word "fight" which has been used contextually in political speech for my entire life without being declared literal. Fight for 15, fight for the planet, fight for social equality, fight for justice, fight against oppression, fight for your rights, fight for free and fair elections. Never once have I ever stated that "clearly so and so meant it literally because A) they're ideologically opposed to me and B) Someone literally fought".

I'm just pointing out your reductionist argument is reductionist and based on the inclusion of a single word, a standard you unquestionably won't stick to moving forward because it's absurd and insane.

Let's get some context, and if you want to verify things on your own, go watch Trump's rally speech from the 6th prior to the terrorists stormed the Capitol. Lot's of transcripts out there, but if you still don't believe me find the rally itself and review it.

Our country has had enough
We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.
We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.
Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.
We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we’ve been forced to believe over the past several weeks.
And we got to get rid of the weak congresspeople, the ones that aren’t any good, the Liz Cheneys of the world, we got to get rid of them. We got to get rid of them.

I dunno man, but if I was whipped into a cultist fervor and my leader was telling me these things, I'm not quite sure I could remain calm and peaceful after being told I have to get rid of congress, and fight or I won't have a country.

But you know ...

Context.

None of those quotes are anything beyond what I've seen from the left over the last 4 years, and if that's the best you've got it's not making a compelling case outside of your circle. If you attribute those quotes to anyone on the left, removing Trump from the equation, would any of those quotes bother you at all? Which one would bother you the most?

Show me a President on the left who is being impeached because of similar words and we can try to have a balanced argument instead of your straw man.

What straw man? It's a simple question, and citing partisan driven impeachment as some sort of justification is absurd.

Here, allow me to demonstrate:

"Our country has had enough," - AOC

"We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore," - Joe Biden

"Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen," - Nancy Pelosi

"We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we’ve been forced to believe over the past several weeks," - Chuck Schumer

"And we got to get rid of the weak senators, the ones that aren’t any good, the Joe Manchins of the world, we got to get rid of them. We got to get rid of them," - Ilhan Omar

"We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that," - Eric Swalwell

Which quotes are now beyond the pale and subject to charges of incitement?

Trump is the one being impeached, and the one you're defending. By attributing his quotes to others you're diminishing the combined power of his rally on the 6th creating the environment in which domestic terrorists emboldened by his words, invaded the Capitol.

You're being disingenuous at best Fool. You can be a troll at times, but I've never once considered you an idiot. Please don't make me reconsider that position.

The US saves a bratty little white girl in the Caymans
https://www.foxnews.com/world/georgia-teen-caymon-islands-released

BF - Vanjae Ramgeet - Caymen Resident. (Doesn't sound like a Caymen name but whatever - could be part of the angst)

37161948-9160045-Her_boyfriend_Vanjae_Ramgeet-a-17_1610987221558.jpg

Our little Georgia peach - 18
cf0ace49083576543c3e7c72e802b88a

Gist: Goes to Caymens with BF for a Jet Ski championship. (Essential travel).
Peach takes off her tracker - required for travel
BF wins title.
They go to jail.
Cry to gramma.
Gramma calls Whitehouse.
The two get released early.
Meanwhile, Canadian couple doing same thing get $1,000 fine and sent on their way.

First - who gives a fuck?
Second - What do you expect in a banana republic?
Third - Get off my fucking lawn

It's not disingenuous at all. It should be easy to say "all of them" if the language is incitement. By not saying that, you're stating categorically that it's not the language that matters, just that it came from Trump. Otherwise you would have the same problem with the language no matter who it came from, even someone you ideologically agree with. It's quite telling.

I'll make it even simpler for you to denounce (though you won't). Which of those quotes, attributed to other people, would be beyond the pale had any form of violence, no matter how minor, occurred? Proceed to dodge. Still waiting to hear what straw man, so I'm not expecting anything but more deflections.

Back