[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

exiled from over 110 different nations in just a few short centuries

to the point of perpetually being the people without any land to call their own

but they can't figure out why everyone and everything else is their biggest problem

as groove said.....they just want to have so much money and power that nobody can do to them what happened in WW2 again.

that being the chicken or egg for why they get persecuted in first place is real question

gods chosen people very clearly don't get why they aren't treated as gods among mortals

Last edited:

paul ryan

:lol:

about to join hillary on her costco book signing tour here real soon

Paul Ryan Has a Lower Approval Rating Than Donald Trump

According to a new Pew Research study, 29% of Americans approve of Ryan's performance, while 39% approve of Trump’s performance

don't got to be cleanest smelling turd to win them elections trump keeps teaching them

brutal

but does he get it? prolly not

get what? I spend $140/yr on wapo but yeah normally I just go to a site that aggregates a lot of good stuff. are *all* of you alt-right cunts simpleton retards, or just most of you

this guy pays half his yearly salary to washpo in hopes of them telling him how to tax people that aren't fucking life losers like him through new political advocacy and future champions (like bernie and elizabeth warren......maybe harris soon)

a sucker is born every minute they say

Last edited:
paul ryan

about to join hillary on her costco book signing tour here real soon

Paul Ryan Has a Lower Approval Rating Than Donald Trump

don't got to be cleanest smelling turd to win them elections trump keeps teaching them

My favorite Paul Ryan lie was when he said he ran Grandmas marathon in 3 hours. Spoiler: Ryan admitted he’d actually run 4:01:25. (To put the difference in race times in perspective: Lance Armstrong ran his first marathon in just under three hours; P. Diddy ran his first in 4:14. Glare has run 2:50, Scooby has done 2:40 I think, my best was 2:28.)

As far as winning elections, the world does it by winning the most votes; not really a complicated issue. Republicans in America win elections via the electoral college (20 years ago, they hated it, now they love it while calling everyone hypocrites.) Clinton beat him by more than a million, and he's still holding rallies, lol.

Last edited:
the secret to winning elections is most votes

you don't say

if only we could open that voting to all of mexico and africa (like good globalists) we could get the best candidate democracy could ever ask for

someone who makes HRC look tame and silly by comparison

15 Years After Land-Grabs, Mugabe Invites White Farmers Back To Zimbabwe | Zero Hedge

the problem is that you are not thinking big enough picture Vanster

why let just the rules of the American electorate system, electoral college, borders, and Constitution stand in the way of such great global progress and progressivism?

In Virginia, ex-felons find empowerment in the voting booth - CNNPolitics

i mean felons and illegals are just the beginning if you ask me

hillary would have won by billions of votes if we let her

we didn't let rule of law and process stand in her way

create that glass ceiling

that proves as perpetually dishonest as contributor podesta podesta the pizzagate child molesta

and HRC campaign manager who handled his private emails worse than equifax and yahoo

#password

you guys don't need to pay to have smoke blown up your asses enema style

when any homeless guy on the street would happily do it for free (if not cheaper)

Last edited:
paying for fake news

that makes you dumber

i guess we shouldn't expect anything more from college kids who got mind virus indoctrinated and are now in debt hundreds of thousands and have never been less employable

serveimage

or fuckable

serveimage

reminder that only one group should have access to weapons in military

it is sad stuff when tehvul is still more of a man than most of you posting in here

LOL

Last edited:
great headlines you've really convinced me

what dire times we live in where there are crazy liberals sharing their opinions on the internet. our rights are in danger wehre is my gun

Back