1.41.26374627 afterhope issues!

gim

Veteran X
hello tribe scientists! first , i have windows 7. not everyday but maybe few times a week my avg keepts protecting me from tribes.exe so my name cant b yello on stat screen unless i re-extract 1.41.573264 into tribs folder 4 times a week it seems. y it do that and what are some possible methods if any. oh i am using grooves config btw

Last edited:
yea i wud jus disable avg but it hasnt really bothered me b4 this. thx groove man i will follow that 9 step program right meow. speaking of meow.. wheres the meow meow meoooow kitty lady gif sig?????

lol crow u r 100 on that post. althou a few years ago i tried downloading cod 2 and had to restore lmao never again man!

thx fsb, i reported tht file :))

not using antivirus lol r u srs
hell no it slows my laptop .. kick me to desktop wen i have flag down 1 cap with 20 seconds left.. i cant hve that happening to meh i might explode u know nobody better attack me becasue every1 knows im vulnerable since i say to much hah

there are buncha secrets to becoming king..first off the king must attck first.. b frontliner. then others will fight stronger for their king. truth b known real kings go deep and get no sleep

right meow. speaking of meow.. wheres the meow meow meoooow kitty lady gif sig?????

word on the street is she ate a bunch of that blue drug from Lucy and evolved into a supercomputer like scarjo

MetallicAmusedGadwall.gif

on the other hand gim you could have a real infection.

some virii will attach themselves to a running exe and take up a little space at the end of the running exe - this shifts the addresses of any dll's up just a tad, but enough to make the lasthope memory crc's change.

since we have moved from kicking for a known bad value to kicking for everything but a single good value this will be happening more often.

on the other hand you could be accidently doing a dirty double injection of your dirty cheat.

in case you do have an infection use malware bytes it fast easy and not too much resources, plus u can get pro cracked version from torrent sites.. run it in safe mode etc and then u can check that off the list

Back