100 $ Tribes 1 + Tribes 2 Tournament at ForgottenGames.net

Morrow36

Veteran X
Our site is finally up supporting Starsiege Tribes, Tribes 2, Soldat, and Savage(soon). To celebrate we are holding a Duel Tournament, where the 2 winners, 1 from each game, can receive $50. More info can be found:

Here

Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone play Rabbit in years. Think we could make the T2 tourney duel as well?

If theres more demand for it, currently Duel Tourny for T2 doesn't work as well as it did for T1, I would have to create some brackets set matches. But if that would attract more players then sure.

what is the T1 duel tourny up to score wise?

first to 10 or what? also, can we get a current list of people signed up for each tourny (t1 duel tourny for me)?

also how much is it to enter the t1 duel tourny?

what is the T1 duel tourny up to score wise?

first to 10 or what? also, can we get a current list of people signed up for each tourny (t1 duel tourny for me)?

also how much is it to enter the t1 duel tourny?

Free to enter, If you've ever played Duel Tourny you know that it will only have 2 ppl fight at a time, in different rounds until a winner is selected.

If theres more demand for it, currently Duel Tourny for T2 doesn't work as well as it did for T1, I would have to create some brackets set matches. But if that would attract more players then sure.
Actually, organization attracts people. Btw, the most you'd have to do is set aside 3 hours and play a bunch of matches in the same server. You can do this all at the same time.

Back