TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagy said:
i don't know what they taught you at twinkie camp, but everyone is entitled to an opinion... not just people from your own country.

maybe in your mind thats true, gook or whatever the fuck you are.

im surprised they have a written language where you're from, they still speak by clicking their tongues over there?

btw mav, even the arabian whores that are abused by their taliban husbands in my neighborhood wouldn't touch you

Mav said:

im surprised they have a written language where you're from, they still speak by clicking their tongues over there?
wow mav, even when you flame people you end up being a massive loser

Mav said:

remember those times when people say 'dude...you're making yourself look like a chicken and biscut eating inbred moron'...well this is one of those times..stop now.

Pagy said:
wow mav, even when you flame people you end up being a massive loser

i'd rather be a massive loser, fat ass geek sumbitch that sucks at tribes and will never get laid in his life, than be you. that says ALOT about you. then again you arent even american, shouldnt you be driving a cab or somethin

JuggerNaught said:
remember those times when people say 'dude...you're making yourself look like a chicken and biscut eating inbred moron'...well this is one of those times..stop now.
:lol:

JuggerNaught said:

and i care, why?

Mav said:
i'd rather be a massive loser, fat ass geek sumbitch that sucks at tribes and will never get laid in his life, than be you.
hey man, no one ever claimed you were smart

Pagy said:
no he's earned the right by not being a fat unemployed loser

if that is the best you've got, you really need to work on your material

the members are doing a better job than you

Mav said:
if that is the best you've got, you really need to work on your material

the members are doing a better job than you
the patented fatass "is that all you've got" retort

Up next: i am rubber and you are glue

Mav said:
and i care, why?

well, you can say that all you like...i know you care, you know you care...just stop. let it go...prove you're the bigger man in other ways besides size.

or go with the original thought thats formulating in that canned ham on your neck keep on the attack and get shredded yet again.

Pagy said:
hey man, no one ever claimed you were smart

s'not a matter of intelligance. matter of morals. id rather be what i am today, than what you'll be the rest of your life; an egotistical, malicious, parsimonious, unscrupulous, self centered, selfesh, asshole.

Mav, seriously shut the fuck up. No one cares that you'd rather be a massive loser than Pagy. We all think you're a fucking loser regardless.. this isn't a beauty competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back