[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Anyone else proud of the Chicago pd for backing up our fellow maga boiz and pinning a hate crime on 2 black immigrants and a gay c list star? Chicago PD always looking out for us

If only the TSA skeleton crew at JFK would have allowed me to flee. Coming home was quite a bit easier though. Security was pretty much non-existent and I breezed through customs.

Not many I don't think, but I don't think you'd argue that the compounding delays and airports having to shutdown entire terminals prompted Trump's initial cave.

A closed government is fine until it starts affecting white collar folks.

Anyone else proud of the Chicago pd for backing up our fellow maga boiz and pinning a hate crime on 2 black immigrants and a gay c list star? Chicago PD always looking out for us

you can kinda tell they didn't believe him from the start

pretty well handled really, considering

If your from chicago the story was total bs

I said it was bs from the start

The neighborhood he lives in is wealthiest tourist area of the city and is all recorded by police cameras

No one would do a crime there and anyone wearing a maga hat in Chicago would be noticed

you can kinda tell they didn't believe him from the start

pretty well handled really, considering

I mean I believe 80% of Americans had one eye brow up and a recoiled head when they heard the news.

The other 20% are TDS and this fits their belief in reality perfectly.

Idk what NZers thought about this. I know a bunch of random news gets reported overseas particularly when it makes the USA look dopey

Well... if I wanted to lynch a gay nigger... I wouldn't go looking to do it at 3am when its -24c outside. It's hard enough seeing shit through the eye holes of the mask in fair weather, let alone at night in a blizzard.

Yxa4dQN.gif

happy to see hawaii join cali's suit against the trump admin on the border wall

as a border state we are in the frontline of immigration and know what is best for the country

happy to see hawaii join cali's suit against the trump admin on the border wall

as a border state we are in the frontline of immigration and know what is best for the country

thats bullshit man you already have a wall of fucking ocean..

reeeee

Back