dear tribalwar,

I would imagine that most of the actual nexting is not done by your Tribalwar A-listers, so to speak. I've always thought that the people who contact places of work are people trying to impress their internet heroes with their edginess.

I would imagine that most of the actual nexting is not done by your Tribalwar A-listers, so to speak. I've always thought that the people who contact places of work are people trying to impress their internet heroes with their edginess.

i wonder who my internet hero is

probably nolt

he is pretty heroic

You know there are people on this forum who try to impress you Gigs.

well if you chumps werent so busy working for the man you wouldnt be so nextable

just sayin

artest-91-seeks-retribution-against-a-fan-whom-he-believes-thew-an-open-container-of-alcohol-at-him-from-up-in-the-stand-unto-the-floor-during-the-game-played.jpg

This pic sums up the story of badmofo. The white kid who threw the cup at Artest thinking that shit wouldn't come back at him. Mofo's worthless drivel will not be missed. Good riddance!

To the people that have targeted me, and attempted to destroy my livelihood; you have failed miserably

The fact that this line appears in a letter of permanent goodbye seems a little incongruous. A cynical man might just conclude that the meltdown is finally complete--but I'm not a cynical man. :)

wasnt p masta flex the moron that posted pictures from a medical case he was working on

then had to remove it after people were like uhhh thats confidential shit

Nah, that was the guy with the chin. Ptaav? I think it was him, the guy that went to D.O. school.

Vanster have you noticed the dots don't connect? Badmofo claims he quit his job two months ago and suddenly he is nexted from the job he claims he quit.

Either way he was lieing about something. He mad bro.

Vanster have you noticed the dots don't connect? Badmofo claims he quit his job two months ago and suddenly he is nexted from the job he claims he quit.

Either way he was lieing about something. He mad bro.

I dunno, it's hard for me to discern. He has two post modes: one is "haha hi guise i pop balloons with my dick pop pop pop I'm so wacky and crazie gui," and the other one is frothing at the mouth, mad as hell.

Back