You raff yuo roose v.3871

48053318_1721257124645620_6000857159837941760_n.jpg

This needs to be the top of every page from now on

I really, really hope this is true.

Dude builds a booby-trapped package with the worlds finest glitter and leaves it outside. :lol: starts at 6:30.

Glitter package

It's fake It would not transmit video that well in garage. No one would stop in the garage just to open the package. Even if the package hurled glitter everywhere people would still steal the phones. No one would talk to themselves like that all alone either.

It's fake It would not transmit video that well in garage. No one would stop in the garage just to open the package. Even if the package hurled glitter everywhere people would still steal the phones. No one would talk to themselves like that all alone either.

:rofl:

Comprehension much? It was transmitting gps only when they picked it up, they pulled the video once it was retrieved.

If the video is real then I'm sure the cops were involved in most of those cases anyway. Like the woman who threw it in her trash. He would have had to trespass and dig through her bin to retrieve it (or just call the cops and let them deal with it). Anyone who would have kept the phone would have had GPS and video evidence against them so the cops would have returned them to the owner (him) every time.

The cops have been doing similar things in town lately anyway (leaving packages with GPS trackers in them on willing doorsteps to catch package thieves). Just without the fun extras. :weird:

Should have sprayed out permanent ink
I agree with this. Package thieves should have the book thrown at them.

However, I have been hearing/reading that even using the glitter 'bomb' (which is was not) can land them in the hot seat because of the thing being boobytrapped. If they used something like permanent ink, they could get arrested because it's considered 'boobytrapped' / causing harm to personal property?

I saw a video the other day of someone leaving packages outside filled with cat shit. This brought out a bunch of people talking about how the person setting the trap can be charged because the package was boobytrapped with a biological agent and can cause bodily harm.

I have no idea if any of this is true but I am sure you can find a disgusting lawyer just waiting to defend a package thief because he got permanent ink on his stolen clothes from stealing a 'boobytrapped' package.

not funny, but also not new thread worthy so ill put it here ;)

40 Tonnes, 500k per bar. this is 1.6 Billion

Ovw2nMr.jpg

Last edited:

Ovw2nMr.jpg

The weight of even one of those bars is heavier than you think. Looking at a pile of gold bars that size, enough weight to smash a person into a creamy red paste.

I think they are off.
From what I calculus'd, there are 23 bars per row and it looks like it's 10 rows wide so 230 bars per stack and there are 15 stacks. That works out to $1.725 billion. On the left, there is a small stack of 30 deep, 8 high plus 1 row of another 30 = an additional 270 bars at $500k each = $135 million so... $1.86 billion in total.

Oh... wait... I didn't count the Jew tax so yeah, after that, $1.6 billion.

Back