(peace out you fuckin nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar

maybe, way back in the day i've played in pubs with you but i was like.. 14??

maybe u remember.. MiNiME or copacetic

yeah I think it rings a bell. I'm cool with hanging out. I'm not originally from TO so I don't know a ton of people in the area.

A good hookup wouldn't hurt either. I usually have to wait until I go back to London to pickup a QP.

You realize that the whole basement-dwelling virgin thing only applied to most of us back when we were actually playing T1... 10 years later we're all better off than you.

So go fuck yourself.

Like an old Mike Tison fight he got knocked the fuck out in the first 6 seconds

dont forget to keep neg repping him for added rage

His projection is actually a very reliable indicator of his rage level. When he goes into the "OMG nerd-virgins raging so hard on me. .MRRAAHHH raging rage RAGING rofl you guys are raging so fucking hard. . " You pretty much know he's kicking his dog.

i also really enjoy watching him avoid any thread where he starts getting absolutely shit on, so let's keep this on the front page

i find it hilarious you people let obibun get to you this much.

dude's sad and pathetic. let it go. trust me you'll have plenty of chances to poke fun at him in his next thread.

which will be sometime today i'm sure.

i also really enjoy watching him avoid any thread where he starts getting absolutely shit on, so let's keep this on the front page

Nah bro, he's just too busy fucking models to post right now. He'll be back when his massive brass balls finally run dry. Baller style.

i find it hilarious you people let obibun get to you this much.

dude's sad and pathetic. let it go. trust me you'll have plenty of chances to poke fun at him in his next thread.

which will be sometime today i'm sure.

this is obibun's fundamental flaw, don't fall into it

pointing out how immensely retarded someone is isn't "letting someone get to you". It takes all of 2 seconds and you're on your way.

Back