[NFL] Week 3

Besides the Miami game at 1pm, which Miami should win, the rest of the games suck for South Florida. I could care less about Bengals/Packers or Giants/Eagles. That's ok, I'll watch the Miami game at 1pm, drink a few, eat dinner, listen to MP3s, go to bed early. Only problem with that is missing The Orville, but I can catch it the next day on demand. Even if I watch the episode buzzed, I won't remember it. Happened to me last week. I was drinking when watching the show, didn't remember much of it. Had to go back and watch it again, then it all came back to me. Like the memory was there, but I couldn't access it. I knew it was about a zoo, the captain and the girl were captured, but I didn't remember how they got out until I watched it again.

Cutler "Here, hold my cigarette"

Obviously didn't want Dallas to win but I'm glad they put a lot of points on the board, won my matchup. My two fantasy teams are a combined 6-0. Never started off this well in one league, let alone two.

Will probably end up a combined 6-26

Cutler "Here, hold my cigarette"
Yeah, Miami tried to run the ball the entire 1st half and got stopped. It was supposed to be the Jay Ajayi show. Bad game plan if you ask me. It wasn't until the 2nd half that they started moving the ball with the passing attack, and then it was too late.

I was talking to a co-worker about a team needing to draft a QB every time until they get a star. He told me Cleveland did that, and it doesn't work.

its true. the browns took a bust QB every year for most of the late 90s early 00s

where's naptown and brady quinn

its true. the browns took a bust QB every year for most of the late 90s early 00s

where's naptown and brady quinn
The problem is, they pay the QBs a ton of money and franchise them before they've proven themselves. With Cleveland it was the Johnny football mess. With Miami they gave Tannehill a big contract, for what? Hasn't taken the team past the 1st round of the playoffs. If you ask me, they need to have 2 awesome QBs with one more as a backup because there's injuries. Miami doesn't have a star right now, even when Tannehill comes back. I wouldn't pay big money until that QB wins the conference championship and goes to the superbowl. That's when you give Tannehill a big contract.

Last edited:
Kizer seems ok so far tbh

I mean he's not good but serviceable for now better then whatever else white they have had

Back