FS: Gaming PCs

Is this a business thing you're starting or just a hobby/enthusiast?

I don't see a problem with it, just curious.

Might be able to help you consolidate/organize your threads if this is some thing you'll be doing regularly...

Feedbacks from tw'ers who have purchased a system from me, you'll find these in this thread:

Hey man, just wanted to thank you again, PC is still running great, just got my ASUS G-sync monitor delivered today and it looks beautiful.

not really sure what to type for a comment for you but the process was very easy, shipping all the way to Seattle was very much appreciated and painless, and the computer was good to go from the very beginning. Windows 7 was a nice slim install that i did not have to tweak much at all, and the software that did come included was relevant to my interests

Communication and Payment process was all handled quite promptly, will buy next machine from die hard if he is still doing this again in 7 years when this machine finally might be outdated!

Add me to the list of satisfied DH customers. He was very responsive, professional and easy to deal with. And I also love my new rig - Thanks DH!!

Picked up a new computer from Die Hard and just wanted to echo all of the positive reviews.

He was great to work with and quick to answer my many questions. Performance wise, it is very fun and fast, he was really good about helping me find the right upgrades.

Just got my system today after Die Hard got back from his vacation. He worked with me to put together the best system for my needs and got it to me as quick as he could. I'm posting from that system now, and it's running like a dream!

This guy is the real deal. Very happy with my computer, service, shipping, et al. Highly recommended.

Got my system this past Tuesday (4/16), and my experience throughout the entire process has just been phenomenal! DH packaged the video card and the system separately to avoid any potential issues during shipping. All I had to do was plug it in, attach the power cables, and voila.

He's definitely an A+++ dealer! :D

Very prompt in communication, extremely knowledgeable, and he even upgraded me on a few features (PSU, MB) I didn't ask for just in case I wanted to expand my PC in the future! Now that was quite gentlemanly. :)

I've already recommended him to several friends and family outside the forums, and I truly hope his business continues to do well as it's top notch!

If he's still around in years to come when I'm looking to upgrade and/or tweak my system, I'll be talking to him again for sure.

Anyone looking for a new rig, talk to Die Hard - you will not be disappointed! :D

Just got my system up and running with no problems. Plugged it in and it was ready to go. Very neat layout inside as well. Thank you DH for the great service...would do business again.

I am yet another Die Hard fan. Just got my new PC, its absolutely perfect. I opened it up, everything is installed clean, cables are wrapped up neatly. If you want a comp, I would highly recommend using Die Hard. 10/10

Got my PC and finally put my own finishing touches on it. Runs great so far, Die Hard been super helpful. Shipped fast and it's everything I wanted. Highly recommend.

Die Hard is awesome. Responded immediately to all my questions, held my hand, whispered sweet nothings into my ear, and got me a great new computer for cheap.

Just went through the purchase process with Die Hard and i couldn't be more pleased. He was helpful, easy to work with. His shipping was packaged awesome and very fast. All the positive feedback in this thread is true, he is legit! I wont buy a build from anyone else as long as hes doing this.
Thanks Die Hard, Far Cry 3 looks pretty dope on ultra!

PC I bought from Die Hard just arrived today. I had a question to ask after setting it up and he answered it literally within 10 minutes. Have zero problems, everything inside looks great, and he ships it incredibly quickly once your payment clears. I've recommended DH to a lot of people over the last couple years and I'm glad that I bought from him. Not sure if I ever want to deal with building my own PC as long as he is around :eek:)

Can't say enough good things about Die Hard and his customer service. He helped me out with a problem even though it's been 1.5+ years since my purchase.

Mine arrived today--a day early! Was an excellent surprise returning home from work.

DH was awesome throughout the entire process.

Would recommend.

Also, dove farts.

Box is now here

Had some mild shipping issues. FU Fed Ex

But I was able to put things back.

Been backing up data and re-installing stuff. So far so good everything is working smooth as butter.

Go solid state everyone it is the BOMB!!

Still waiting to GW2 to D/L the whole reason why I bough the thing but once i get my games up and running I'm sure I'll be impressed.

Got my computer from Die Hard, I can't say enough nice things about him. Very helpful, worked with me to build a great system, he responded to every question I had quickly. Very happy with my computer- Thanks Die Hard

I've been a long time reader of this thread, and I've always wondered if the stories were true. Normally I would do this sort of thing by hand, but I was feeling particularly adventurous after weeks of unsatisfying attempts so I contacted Die Hard. He was extremely giving and went out of his way to make sure I was extremely satisfied. I would recommend his services to anyone who wants the absolute best.

I have just received my machine built by DieHard, I am posting from it right now.

This thing is total balls, like massive moon sized balls made from some kind of dwarven alloy or mithril or something... Nothing is slow, windows working of the 120g SSD is like a greased midget down a waterslide... I have nothing absolutely NOTHING negative to say about this machine, hell I opted in for one the 120mm DELTA fans just because, this machine makes NO noise, seriously nothing, I hear nothing coming from this machine at all... And yet if you put your face around it, the thing is pumping out a cool gentle breeze.

DieHard was the consummate professional throughout the entire process, questions about hardware/upgrades/shipping/payment/etc... He was fast (seriously every PM I sent he had a response usually within the hour if not the next hour, even after a couple weeks of having not asked anything.) The machine showed up without issue, vid card installed in a matter of seconds, and I was up and running immediately.

If you have ANY reservations about buying a rig from DieHard, you're a fucking fool, he is as pro as it gets.

Thank you again sir, this thing is fantastic.

My buddy got the PC from Die Hard a couple days ago. The thing is killer, he says playing Diablo 3 is like a whole new game.

Pricing was extremely good on the PC. As someone fully capable of building a PC on my own, I could see even ordering my own computer from Die Hard because his small markup is well worth saving the hassle of dealing with everything myself.

Through my interactions with him I could tell customer service was a priority for him. Always open about issues that were encountered and offering multiple solutions and letting me choose which way I wanted things handled. Also very informative when asking about parts.

Would definitely recommend buying your next PC from Die Hard.

Let me tell you about my MAN Die Hard (AKA Charles)

I came to him 2 weeks ago about building a computer since everything online was total crap. I probably sent him 30 annoying emails with dumb questions and concerns & he answered all of them within an hour and was always professional!!

He even upgraded me from an i5 to an i7 on my tight budget i had. Once I gave him the payment he custom built my computer within 1-2 days & here I am now typing away on this machine that is running perfect!

Ordered one of the Diablo3 specials. After the payment cleared the PC was shipped quickly and only took a couple days. I got everything up and running and it is running great. DH had great communication throughout the whole process. I definitely recommend his services and I would buy from him again if/when I need a new PC in the future.

I received my computer today. Literally plugged in my power supply and hooked up my harddrives and went straight to work. Fantastic server, great shipping, great communication, great price.

Highly Highly recommend

Many thanks Die Hard! pics to come.

I received my computer from Die Hard and it was everything I expected and more. The computer was in pristine condition and he even installed Windows on it for me. He was fast and communicative; would recommend to anyone looking for a new gaming system. Thanks Die Hard.

I just received my computer from Die Hard today. Put in the video card, booted up, everything is good to go. Ordered it on Saturday and got it shipped to me Wednesday. Any question/issue I had he responded within a few hours (even around midnight one night heh). Got the diablo 3 special and he upgraded my CPU cooler to a Corsair H60, pretty sweet. A++ would recommend.

The only negative I can think of is somehow one of the case fans came unplugged, no big deal.

I picked up one of the D3 specials. Got it delivered in 1 day. Fucking perfection. Graphics card was shipped separately so it didn't get mangled by mishandling. Easy setup. Completely professional. Not a single complaint.

I would recommend Die Hard's service to any and everybody.

So I decided to buy a gaming rig with my tax return. I looked at a few options and Die Hard was $100 cheaper than the cheapest place I could find. I have no idea how this kid is making any money; he must have an insane deal with a parts supplier. Maybe he just likes building high end rigs and does this as a hobby? I mean you would think building your own rig would be the cheapest route, but with the technology I wanted in the system I would have probably had to wait for individual components to go on super sales to get the same price Die Hard was offering; and Die Hard was there and now.

I was looking for a budget gaming PC so I settled with the $850 system and added a few upgrades. I harassed Die Hard quite a bit during this and he was always prompt and courteous in reply. I'm impatient as fuck and wanted the fastest route to get this PC at my doorstep -- I was trying to get it here before I went out of town. Paypal was the fastest option but they wanted an insane fee to process the payment. I took my concern to Die Hard and I couldn't believe his response: he was willing to front the $1,000 gaming rig and simply trust that the 7-8 days it took to process the payment would come through. He didn't have to do that, and he was taking a huge risk by making it happen -- you can't fucking beat that kind of customer service. I mean the dude literally fronted me $1,000. Needless to say, I was fucking impressed.

PC arrived with a separate box for the graphics card so as to not allow it to be damaged during shipping. I popped the graphics card in, took the electrical tape off of the heatsink (secured it for shipping) and booted the system up only to find that the wireless network adapter wasn't recognized by windows at all -- not even a question mark entry in the device manager. I fiddled with it for a bit but it was late and I had just gotten back from out of town. I PMed Die Hard and he immediately offered to send out a replacement but suggested I troubleshoot it a bit more. Sure enough, I tired to seat it a third time (after having slept and recuperated) and that was the charm baby. I was online. My guess is the seating became fucked up during the brutal shipping process and my first attempt at reseating it was sloppy because of how tired I was -- so I went to sleep and tried again in the morning. Third time was the charm. Damn I was happy.

I've already downloaded all my favorite programs and some games I never got a chance to play. This beast runs them all at max settings with no chugging, or any of that shit. I'm running the intel burn test now and sure enough my system is OCed to something like 4.5 ghz :sunny:

I couldn't be more happy with my purchase and Die Hard's excellent customer service. Fuck buying from these giant corporations with your %40 off -- you're just not going to get the speed of service and the kind of personal customer service Die Hard offers. If you asshats buy from these giant corporations: it's going to be weeks before your PC is even built; then another week for testing -- and there sure as fucking hell not going to go out of their way to provide the kind of customer service Die Hard does.

Seriously, support small business and buy your next PC from Die Hard.

Got my system last week and it rocks! Awesome packaging, basically just plugged it up and started playing. Everything is running great so far and DieHard is super easy to work with.

A+++++ would buy from again!

Finally getting around to posting my feedback. I'm deployed to Afghan right now but decided to buy the $1275 2600k setup from DH and have it shipped home and "broken in" by my dad while he is on home rest after heart surgery. After some Paypal shenanigans (they said it was fraudulent since I'm technically in "Asia"). It took Paypal a couple weeks to get it taken care of and then DH shipped it in 1 day. My dad said he got it set up and Skyrim installed this morning... and that's the last I heard, so I'm assuming it's that good lol

So I've had the PC Die Hard made for a few days and its awesome.

Review on the process:

I contacted Die Hard via the forums and we got in touch immediately over email. I voiced my concerns over things like cooling and noise as those were the 2 biggest issues I had with my last PC. It ran so hot and was noisy as shit. This was from Cyberpower btw.

We setup the price and payment. I asked to make sure one last testing of everything and he noticed something with the BIOS. After fixing what he needed to on his end he shipped it. It arrived 4 days or so after contacting him and would have been sooner if he didn't have to re do some BIOS stuff.

PC is here and it is great. I dont do a lot of multi-gaming, which means I usually play 1 or 2 games tops and thats it. Currently I'm playing SWTOR and this thing is a beast on it. The SSD makes loading easy and the dual 560 Tis perform like a high end card at a better price.

Overall this is a great way to buy a PC. Just the speed at which you get it compared to any other custom built site is insane. If i had ordered from Cyberpower the same day I did Die Hard it wouldn't even SHIP until Jan 2nd at the earliest. I've been playing mine for 4 days and the shipping is free.

Take whatever you pay in Rush build + 2 day shipping to a custom build site and factor that in when you look at the prices of Die Hard's PCs cause it seriously makes a diff. If thats 200 then you get a $200 better PC from Die Hard than you do a cyberpower just by saving in build + shipping.

I'm hoping he continues to do this for awhile so that when it comes time for my next PC i can buy another one from him

Thanks and can't recommend enough.

I received my box from Die Hard two nights ago. The system works great and he was flexible with my payment process. Every PM I sent was returned promptly, if he's still making systems in the future, I know where I'm getting my next one.

A co-worker recently came to me asking for help with buying a new PC for her autistic son. I didn't want to see her go the Best Buy route so I presented her with a couple of options, one of which was Die Hard. She decided to go with Die Hard.

He was extremely helpful in assisting her. His communication was prompt and he was able to walk her through getting an account setup and payment sent, etc. The PC arrived recently and her son is very happy.

I think there's adequate feedback at this point to know this guy is legit but just thought I would add some additional. Not only is he legit but he is extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service.

Another happy customer who's already saving up to buy another one!

Just received my battlefield special Pc from Die Hard. Everything was flawless on his part. If he still will continue in the future, I know where my next pc order will come from!

Just spent my first day using my new i5 'BF3 Special' system I bought from Die Hard. Very happy with it, glad I bought through him. Whole purchasing/setup process was fast and easy.

im just getting started using my computer but here are my initial impressions:

i was impressed by the quick and professional shipment. (no damage to the PC)

i'm really impressed by the case layout and clean airflow inside the case.

you've been very helpful in answering my questions and accommodating my requests. im very happy with my purchase. potential buyers do yourself a favor and get something from die hard. he knows his shit.

naptown said:
bought a PC from Die Hard, paid for it on wed, shipped thurs, here today...

would buy again++++++++++++++++++++

he even threw in some free upgrades

(im banned from classifieds so i posted here)

I started talking to Die Hard a few weeks ago about a new gaming PC.. so many great games out this quarter and I was still trying to game on an Athlon X2 :) I just wanted to say that he was excellent to deal with, answered all my questions honestly and quickly and helped me decide on exactly what I should get.

After ordering he shipped it quickly and it arrived in a few days without any damage. I had a few follow up questions after that he also answered quickly. I know he has a ton of positive feedback here already but I want to chime in.. it was hard to send $1500 to someone I don't know even if they have a great TW rep, but I couldn't have been happier.

This new PC is a screamer and it's funny that I now remember why I liked PC gaming over consoles. Going back to play recent games that I had to run at low settings just to play and seeing them fully detailed and still running without a stutter.. well I'm going to have fun this winter :D

Thanks again man.

Just got my new computer yesterday, shit's legit.

I just bought an i7-2600k / GTX 480 / 8gb ram from Die Hard. After a lot of pm's back and forth discussing what computer I'd be comfortable with over the last week, I finally got my computer today quickly and painlessly. We live in the same town and he let me pick it up from his place. When I got there, he showed me the inside of the computer and the parts that come with the computer, but is not currently on the computer (A panel for the front of case, extra thermal fluid, etc.). He was very friendly and professional and, obviously, the computer was as described.

This computer is legit, and so is Die Hard's service. Buy from this guy! When this computer needs replacing and Die Hard is still doing this, I most likely will again.

:sunny:

Just got my new PC in the mail today, plugged it in and I'm playing

Seems to me like everything is running smoooothe

Well here is another one to consolidate :)

Great job putting this together...absolutely no issues with it at all. You build solid systems and are very responsive to all questions and requests. Keep up the good work.

Die Hard is a very trustworthy guy and makes solid PCs. I ordered 3 computers for myself and some friends and they run very smoothly. one of the computer's graphic card got banged up during shipping and he replaced it for me right away.
A++ seller it doesn't get better than this.

I just wanted to add a note in here about Die Hard and his "support". I ordered an effectively custom built machine from him a few weeks ago. I've had a borderline hellish experience getting this machine up and running. It started with a motherboard that stripped a screw somehow in shipping, fell into the power supply, and somehow damaged the motherboard in the process. Die Hard gave me a refund on the board, plus the cost of shipping for me to buy directly from New Egg so that I could get the board in my machine faster. After that I found out I've got a bad stick of RAM. He's in the process of shipping me a new RAM kit to swap out for the one I've got.

I've contacted him well over a dozen times getting my issues straightened out, and he's been nothing short of FANTASTIC at responding to my problems to get this machine up and running as quickly as possible. He's gone above and beyond, incurring additional costs himself, to take care of my issues. Despite all the problems, I would have no problem recommending him to anyone!

Thanks for the great service before and after I purchased a PC last week. My 4 year old PC finally decided it was time to get passed down to my kids just in time for Die Hard to throw up a PC with more or less everything I'd been looking for in configs on other sites (probably ~$400 cheaper). He had a defective SSD and was quick to replace it the same day and get everything setup much faster than I'd expected. He shipped Friday and the system was delivered early Saturday morning in perfect condition.

My wife was hesitant to agree to buying a PC from an individual rather than a company so I had her look at the feedback here in this thread. She insisted that I post about our positive experience as well.

Been a very busy work week for me so i havent had a chance to do this but i just wanted to leave some positive feedback for the ole Die Hard here, he answered all of my questions and bent over backwards to help me get the computer i wanted and even held it for me with a little down payment when i had some things come up IRL, he's a good, honest dude.

I've had my computer from Die Hard for about a week now and I'm very happy with it. I was able to make several changes to the system I wanted and the order went smooth.

A+ guy, A+ seller.

PC got a little roughed up in the shipping, so when I got it, it wasn't booting properly. I called and text Die Hard in the evening but eventually got it working myself. I saw that I had a missed call from him at 9:30pm. That's some customer satisfaction from a guy on an internet gaming forum... Mega props.

Computer is running great and everything is looking good. If anything goes wrong, I know I won't have a problem getting a hold of DH.

Seriously good shit.

That's my positive feedback.

Edit: I forgot to mention the back and forth dialogue through PMs that he stuck through to get me a computer I was comfortable with. It was a good couple days and probably 20 PMs. Answered everything and quickly.

just set up my system from Die Hard. talk about kickass. fast, quality service at a ridiculous price. never buying from anyone else ever again.

Adding my 2¢ - Got the first i5 2500 and Die Hard replied to any questions with the swiftness and got everything shipped out asap. Systems running smooth and playing everything great so far. :sunny:

I got the i7 930 and I'm more than happy w/ it. It was cheaper to buy from die hard then to get the parts on newegg and put it together myself.

Fyi got amd b60 machine yesterday. die hard has immediately responded to any questions and the machine so far is a dream. Starcraft 2 is running on extreme very smooth and wow running flawless as well. I will definitely be buying from him again, just saying if you are hesitant for any reason dont be hes legit and ridiculously prompt.

I'm running on a PC I bought form Die Hard like 3 or 4 months ago it's running flawless Die Hard hooked it up. :)

FS: 3 AMD Gaming systems PhenomIIx6/x4+AthlonIIx2 by Die Hard - TribalWar Forums

that thread is closed but I purchased system 2 and love it!!! runs great, quiet, fast and has a huge HDD that I will never be able to fill.

Die Hard is good peeps, answered all my questions even long after the sale was complete.

Excellent transaction, would shop at Die Hard computers again!!

I bought the last i7 and everything is running great.

For anyone who is hesitant about buying anything from Die Hard don't be.

After I bought the last i7 machine the first time, It arrived from UPS almost totally unusable. The CPU was laying on the video card, all three drives were shot, and the CPU fan was busted off. The motherboard was also scratched and everything was very loose.

Thinking I was screwed I quickly contacted Die Hard and he replaced everything, (and even upgraded some parts for free) just because of the hassle.

Anyway, we switched shipping companies after UPS apparently repeatedly dropped it off a forklift or down a flight of stairs and I sit here posting from my brand new awesome computer :p.

Summary: Buy a computer from DieHard, he is very trustworthy and extremely reliant.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I am not updating sold threads anymore, too much work lol

Using this post to keep track of sold systems that I have listed here:

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X6 3.2Ghz Hex-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor
Mobo: ASRock 970 EXTREME3 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 768MB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB DDR3 Memory
Hard Drive: 2TB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard drive
Optical: 24x DVD-RW Burner
Power Supply: 700W ATX Power Supply
Case: Xigmatek ASGARD II Black / Orange 0.8 mm SECC / Aluminum and Aluminum Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.4Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge @ 4.4Ghz LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
CPU Cooler: Corsair A50 120mm High Performance CPU Cooler
Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive 1: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: Corsair 500W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: Rosewill RANGER Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, come with Three Fans, w/ Window Side Panel[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7 Xeon 2.3Ghz Eight-Core LGA 2011 HyperThreading High End Workstation:

CPU: Intel Core i7 Xeon (ES) @ 2.3GHz LGA 2011 Eight-Core, 16-Thread Processor w/ HyperThreading (Similar to this CPU - Intel Xeon E5-2660 Sandy Bridge-EP 2.2GHz (3GHz Turbo Boost) 20MB L3 Cache LGA 2011 95W 8-Core Server Processor BX80621E52660 - Newegg.com
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H60 High Performance Dual Fan Liquid CPU Cooler
Mobo: EVGA X79 SLI LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card (Message me for video card upgrade options)
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz Desktop Memory
Hard Drive: 240GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Power Supply: 500W 80 Plus Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: Thermaltake Dokker Mid-Tower Computer Case Single Bay HDD Docking Station High Airflow Design [/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6Ghz Quad Core HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge @ 4.6Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR CWCH60 Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Mobo: ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: MSI N580GTX Lightning GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 Video Card
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive: 240GB SATA III 6.0GB/s Internal Solid State Drive
Power Supply: 650W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: LIAN LI Lancool First Knight Series PC-K57W ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5Ghz Quad Core HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge @ 4.5Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
CPU Cooler: XIGMATEK Gaia SD1283 120mm Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler
Mobo: EVGA P67 SLI LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 120GB Internal Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 (Data): 1TB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: 500W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: RAIDMAX Sting Ray ATX-249B Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge @ 4.5Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212+ 120mm High Performance CPU Cooler
Mobo: BIOSTAR TP67XE Extreme Edition LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 SLI & CrossFireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Power Supply: 700W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Gaming Chassis Mid Tower Steel Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz Hex-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 680s SLI:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz Hex Core LGA 2011 Processor w/ HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H100 High Performance Dual Fan Liquid CPU Cooler
Mobo: EVGA X79 FTW LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Wireless: 150Mbps b/g/n PCI-E Wireless adapter
Video Cards: 2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1866Mhz Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 256GB Corsair M4 SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 3.0TB SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical: Blu-Ray Burner
Power Supply: 1000W 80 Plus Gold Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: NZXT Crafted Series Phantom Black / Green Trim Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Trinity A10-5800K 4.4Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: MD A10-5800K Trinity @ 4.4GHz Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 7660D
Mobo: BIOSTAR Hi-Fi A85W FM2 AMD A85X (Hudson D4) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6670 2GB + HD 7660D Hybrid Crossfire Setup
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive 1: 60GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2: 1TB Hard Drive
Power Supply: Corsair 430W ATX Power Supply
Case: NZXT Source 210 White ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.4Ghz Quad Core HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 4.4Ghz LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor w/ HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212+ w/ DUAL 120mm Fans CPU Cooler in Push-Pull Configuration
Mobo: BIOSTAR TZ77B LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
On-Board 10/100/1000Mbps LAN
Wireless: PCI-E Wireless adapter
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E 3.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 (Data): 2TB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 200R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.4Ghz Quad Core HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 4.4Ghz LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor w/ HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212+ w/ DUAL 120mm Fans CPU Cooler in Push-Pull Configuration
Mobo: MSI Z77A-G43 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
Wireless: PCI-E Wireless adapter
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E 3.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 (Data): 2TB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 200R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Trinity A10-5800K 3.8Ghz Quad Core PC:

CPU: MD A10-5800K Trinity 3.8GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 7660D
Mobo: ASRock FM2A75M-DGS FM2 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Integrated Video: AMD Radeon HD 7660D
Hard Drive: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Power Supply: 400W ATX Power Supply
Case: RAIDMAX Reiter Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: ASUS P8Z68-V LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 60GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
Case: NZXT Source 210 Black “Aluminum Brush / Plastic” ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz Hex-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC:

Mobo: EVGA X79 FTW LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: GIGABYTE GV-R797OC-3GD Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) Samsung Low profile low voltage DDR3 1600Mhz OC'ed to 1866Mhz Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 120GB SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1.5TB SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: 750W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: NZXT Phantom Black Steel / Plastic Enthusiast ATX Full Tower Computer Case[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz Hex-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 680s SLI:

Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Wireless: 300Mbps b/g/n PCI-E Wireless adapter
Video Cards: 2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1866Mhz Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 512GB Crucial M4 SATA III 6GB/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2.0TB Western Digital SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical: Blu-Ray Burner
Case: Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Arctic White Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case[/strike]

Last edited:
SOLD

Mobo: ASUS P8Z68-V LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 60GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
Case: COUGAR Solution Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 580 SLI:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 SSC FTW 1.5GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) G.SKILL Sniper Series DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2.0TB SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical: 12x Blu-Ray Burner
Case: Rosewill THOR V2 Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Entry Level Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 455 Rana 3.3GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Processor
Mobo: AMD ECS AM3 880G Macro ATX Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card
Memory: 4GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory
Hard Drive: 320GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical: 22x DVD-RW Drive
Power Supply: Antec 400W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: Xigmatek ASGARD II Black / Orange 0.8 mm SECC / Aluminum and Aluminum Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD FX 8120 @ 4Ghz Eight Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD FX-8120 Zambezi @ 4GHz Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop Processor
Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 96GB Internal Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 (Data): 1.5TB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Case: Diablotek Abyss CPA-8818-WT White Edition SECC / Plastic/ Metal Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz Hex-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x HD GTX 680s SLI:

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Wireless: 300Mbps b/g/n PCI-E Wireless adapter
Video Cards: 2x EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 512GB Crucial M4 SATA III 6GB/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2x2.0TB Western Digital SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive in RAID 1 Configuration for Mirror Backup (2TB usable space)
Optical 1: 12x Blu-Ray Burner
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

Mobo: ASUS P8P67 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 64GB Internal Solid State Drive
Case: COUGAR Solution Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Crossfire Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: Corsair A70 Dual 120mm Fan High Performance CPU Cooler
Mobo: BIOSTAR TP67XE Extreme Edition LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 SLI & CrossFireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x XFX HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in CrossfireX
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 120GB Internal Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Case: LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58W Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Side Window
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: ASUS P8P67 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Hard Drive 1 (OS): 64GB Internal Solid State Drive
Power Supply: 500W Corsair ATX Power Supply
Case: COOLER MASTER Elite 430 RC-430-KWN1 Black Steel / Plastic Computer Casel
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core Gaming:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge @ 4.5Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR CAFA50 120mm CPU Cooler
Mobo: Gigabyte LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 CrossfireX & SLI Ready Micro-ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board channel Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 Twin Frozr Super OC HAWK Edition 1GB GDDR5 Dual Fan Video Card
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) Kingston DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: 620W Antec 80 Plus Power Supply
Case: Antec Mini P180 White Steel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: MSI P67A-GD55 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 768MB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 64GB Internal Solid State Drive
Case: Rosewill RANGER Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case,two-toned interior coating,come with Three Fans,Support up to 7 Fans, w/ Window Side Panel
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Diablo III Special #2 - Receive a free random gift/upgrade! (3/3 SOLD)
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/s Internal Hard Drive
Power Supply: 600W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-P67X-UD3-B3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive: 120GB Internal Solid State Drive
Case: IN WIN MANA134 Black SEEC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Diablo III Special #1 - Receive a free random gift/upgrade! (3/3 SOLD)
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Power Supply: 550W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite White Steel with painted interior ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Black Front Trim
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ HD 7970:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
Mobo: ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB PCI-E 3.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) G.SKILL RipJawX Series DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 120GB SATA III 6GB/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Green SATA II 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: 760W 80 Plus Bronze ATX Power Supply
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R White Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading*
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7-B3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Most high end P67 Mobo from Gigabyte
On-Board Audio
On-Board Dual LAN
Video Card: ASUS EAH6970 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5 Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 Video Card
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 120GB Vertex 3 SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2TB Caviar Green SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: 1000W 80 Plus Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.5Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge @ 4.5Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor w/ HyperThreading
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD65 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
Intel EXPI9301CTBLK Network Adapter 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 120GB Solid State Drive
Power Supply: 600W ATX Power Supply
Case: LIAN LI Lancool PC-K59 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR A70 High Performance Dual 120mm Fan CPU Cooler
Mobo: ECS Black Deluxe P67H2-A2 SLI (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Asus DCII GTX 560 1GB GDDR5 video cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 16GB DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive I: 128GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2: 2TB SATA Internal hard drive
Optical: 24x DVD-RW Drive
Power Supply: 750W ATX Power Supply
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: Corsair A70 Dual 120mm CPU Cooler
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-P67X-UD3-B3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 750GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard drive
Power Supply: 500W ATX Power Supply
Case: COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: Corsair A70 Dual 120mm CPU Cooler
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard drive
Case: COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge @ 4.5Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD55 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 Video Card
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 64GB Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1.5TB SATA 3GB/S Hard drive
Case: COOLERMASTER HAF 922 ATX Mid Tower Case
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Gaia 120mm High Performance CPU Cooler
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD55 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6950 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 64GB Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard drive
Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ 4 Fans
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: Corsair A50 120mm CPU Cooler
Mobo: Gigabyte P67X-UD3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Power Supply: 500W 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ 4 Fans
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 965 Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor
Mobo: BIOSTAR TA870U3+ AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card
Memory: 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical: 24x DVD-RW Drive
Case: Xigmatek ASGARD II Black / Orange 0.8 mm SECC / Aluminum and Aluminum Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]*Thanksgiving/Black Friday Special*
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC : 3/3 SOLD

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR A70 High Performance Dual 120mm Fan CPU Cooler
Mobo: ECS Black Deluxe P67H2-A2 SLI (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 in Crossfire Configuration
Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 96GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 750GB SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical 2: 24x DVD-RW Drive
Power Supply: 750W ATX Power Supply
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: ASUS P8P67 Pro LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 Video Card
Hard Drive 1 OS: 120GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2TB SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: Corsair 750W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: Gigabyte P67X-UD3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4GHz Quad-Core SLI Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb @ 4.0GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor
Mobo: MSI NF750-G55 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 SE 1GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI configuration
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill DDR3 1333Mhz
Hard Drive: 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM Hard Drive
Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: NZXT M59 - 001BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H50 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1TB SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Case: Fractal Design Define R3 Black Pearl Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.3GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 120mm CPU Cooler
Mobo: BioStar P67XE Extreme Edition LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: ASUS EAH6950 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5 Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 64GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1TB SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5Hz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x HD 6970s Crossfire:

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR A70 Dual 120mm Fan Performance CPU Cooler
Mobo: ASRock P67 EXTREME6 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Radeon HD 6970 2GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in Crossfire Configuration
Hard Drive 1 OS: 120GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2TB SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical 2: Blu-Ray/DVD-Burner Combo Drive
Optical 2: 24x DVD-RW Burner
Other: All-in-One Card Reader
Power Supply: 850W XFX 80 Plus Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: NZXT Phantom White Enthusiast ATX Full Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Battlefield 3 Special
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

Mobo: ASUS P8P67 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Radeon HD 6950 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 120GB Internal Solid State Drive
Power Supply: 600W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR A50 120mm CPU Cooler
Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Performance LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 SC 1.5GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.1 Video Card
Memory: G.Skill RipSaw X Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333Mhz Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 64GB Internal Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 750GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: 620W Antec 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58W Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Side Window
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i3 2100 3.1Ghz Dual Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1Ghz (3.4GHz Turbo) Dual Core Processor w/ HyperThreading
Mobo: BioStar H67 SATA III 6GB/s USB 3.0 MicroATX MotherBoard
On-Board Audio+Lan
Video Card: Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Card
Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Optical: 22x DVD-RW Burner
Power Supply: 550W Antec 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
Case: Rosewill 120mm Fan MicroATX Mid Tower Computer Case (Black)
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz Quad-Core Gaming PC:

Mobo: Gigabyte LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 CrossfireX & SLI Ready Micro-ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB GDDR5
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 1: 640GB 7200RPM Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: Antec 520W 80 Plus Power Supply
Case: Antec Mini P180 White Steel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x XFX Radeon HD 6850s 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in CrossfireX
Hard Drive 1: 96GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2: 750GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: 700W 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
Case: Antec Six Hundred Black Computer Case w/ 4 Fans
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2Ghz Quad Core AM3 Processor
Mobo: AMD 790GX AM3 Crossfire ready Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x XFX Radeon HD 4850 1GB PCI-E 2.0 Video Cards in CrossFire
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 640GB
Power Supply: 600W 80 Plus ATX Power supply
Case: SIGMA ZEN ZEN-WJG Jade green SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: COOLERMASTER Hyper 212+ 120mm Fan
Mobo: ECS Black Deluxe P67H2-A2 SLI (B3) SLI & Crossfire Ready LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - *B3 Stepping*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: MSI Nvidia GTX 570 1280MB OC Edition PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill RipSaw DDR3 1600MHz Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 128GB Internal Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1.5TB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: Corsair 600W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 560 Ti 2GBs SLI:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Palit Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill RipSawX DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1.5TB SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: 750W PC Power & Cooling Silencer 80 Plus ATX Power Supply (Red)
Case: Rosewill RANGER Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Window Side Panel
[/strike]

SOLD

On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Radeon HD 6850s 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in CrossfireX
Hard Drive 1: 64GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2: 640GB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: 700W 80 Plus Power Supply
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: Asus P8P67 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Galaxy GTX 480 1.5GB Super OC Edition with ARCTIC COOLING Accelero XTREME Plus Triple Slot Tri-fan cooler (This card performs on par with GTX 580s)
Hard Drive 1 OS: 96GB Kingston SSDNOW Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 640GB Western Digital Caviar Blue Hard Drive
Power Supply: 620W Antec Neo Eco 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: LIAN LI Lancool PC-K57 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Performance LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Galaxy GTX 480 1.5GB Super OC Edition with ARCTIC COOLING Accelero XTREME Plus Triple Slot Tri-fan cooler (This card performs on par with GTX 580s)
Memory: Corsair XMS3 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333Mhz Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 96GB Kingston SSDNOW Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 640GB Western Digital Caviar Blue Hard Drive
Power Supply: 650W Antec EarthWatts 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 570 SLI:

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H50 Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 1280MB SuperClocked Edition PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 128GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Case: LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58W Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 580 SLI:

Mobo: ASRock P67 Extreme6 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2.0TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
Optical: LG Blu-Ray Burner
Case: NZXT Phantom PHAN-001RD Red Steel / Plastic Enthusiast ATX Full Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.4Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge @ 4.4Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
CPU Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS5X SZ 92mm Hydraulic CPU Cooler
Mobo: ECS P67H2-A3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge @ 4.4Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: ECS LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 CrossfireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard - B3 Stepping
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Radeon HD 6850s 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in CrossfireX
Hard Drive 1: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Hard Drive 2: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 570 SLI:

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: 2x EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 1280MB SuperClocked Edition PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC w/ 2x GTX 580 SLI:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2gv3luq.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/v49fv5.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/bewwsj.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/e05xqu.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/25hq2py.jpg

CPU Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS9900ALED 120mm 2 Ball Low-noise Blue LED CPU Cooler
Mobo: ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard *B3*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: 2x EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI Configuration (First one is the Black Ops OC Edition, second one is a regular edition, both are clocked at the BO's Edition Speed in SLI)
Hard Drive 1 OS: 128GB Crucial RealSSD C300 SATA III 6GB/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
[/strike]

SOLD

On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Hard Drive: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Athlon II x3 @ 3.6Ghz Triple Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Athlon II X3 450 @ 3.6Ghz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Desktop Processor
Mobo: BIOSTAR A770E3 AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video: SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 5770 1GB PCI-E 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XM3 DDR3-1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200 RPM Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA 3GB/s Hard Drive
Case: Xigmatek ASGARD II Black 0.8 mm SECC / Aluminum and Aluminum Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.5Ghz Quad-Core Gaming PC w/ HyperThreading:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge @ 4.5Ghz LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor w/ HyperThreading
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: 2x GeForce GTX 460 1GBs in SLI
Hard Drive 1: 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Hard Drive 2: 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Power Supply: Corsair 650TX 650W 80 Plus Power Supply
Case: Antec Six Hundred Black Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: COOLERMASTER Hyper 212+ DUAL 120mm Fans in Push-Pull Configuration
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD55 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - *B3 Stepping*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 480 1.5GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) Patriot G Series ‘Sector 5’ Edition DDR3 1600MHz Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 128GB Kingston SSDNOW Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata3 6.0GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: Xigmatek 600W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: ECS LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 CrossfireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard - B3 Stepping
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Power Supply: 600W 80 Plus Power Supply
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 965 @4.2Ghz Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.2Ghz Quad Core Processor
Mobo: ASRock Extreme3 870 Motherboard w/ SATA 3 and USB3.0
On-Board 8 Channel Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: GeForce GTX 460 1GB PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600 Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Case: NZXT M59 - 001BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.6Ghz Quad Core w/ HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge @ 4.6GHz LGA 1155 95W Quad Core Processor with HyperThreading
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR CAFA70 120mm CPU Cooler with DUAL 120mm fans in Push-Pull Configuration
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board 8 Channel Audio
Video Cards: 2x EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI configuration
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) G.Skill RipSaw Series DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 120GB OCZ Vertex II Series SandForce Controller based Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1TB 7200 RPM Western Digital Caviar Black 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Optical: 10x LG Blu-Ray Burner Black
Other: All-in-One Card Reader
Power Supply: Mushkin Enchanced 1200W 80Plus Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ 3 Large Red LED Fans
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU Cooler: Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92 92mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: EVGA GTX 460 SC Edition 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S
Case: HEC Blitz Black Steel Edition ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis Gaming Case w/ Front Blue LED 120mm Fan & Top 120mm Fan
[/strike]

SOLD

Mobo: BioStar TP67B+ LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 CrossfireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard - B3 Stepping
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.8Ghz Hex Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Deneb @ 3.8GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor (3.8GHz @ Stock Voltage, can go higher if you want, just let me know)
CPU Cooler: COOLERMASTER Hyper 212+ DUAL 120mm Fans in Push-Pull Configuration
Mobo: MSI 890FXA-GD65 AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard - AM3+ Bulldozer CPU Ready
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Radeon HD 6950 2GB Unlocked to HD 6970 2GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) Patriot "Sector 5" Edition DDR3 1333Mhz Memory
Hard Drive 2 Data: 1TB 7200 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Hard Drive
Power Supply: OCZ 600W 80Plus Power Supply
Case: LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58W Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Side Window
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i3-2100 3.1Ghz Dual Core HyperThreading PC:

CPU: i3 - 2100 3.1Ghz (3.4GHz Turbo)
Mobo: ASRock 1155 motherboard with USB 3.0 / SATA 6GB/S
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video: GTX 460 1GB Video Card
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz memory
Hard Drive 2x 500GB (1TB Total) 7200 RPM Hard drive
Optical: DVD-RW Burner
Case: Antec 300 Silver ATX Mid Tower case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600 3.4Ghz Quad Core HyperThreading PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
Mobo: BIOSTAR TH67+ LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard *B3 Stepping*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
On-Board Intel HD 2000 Video
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1333MHz Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: 500W 80Plus Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: APEVIA Black SECC Steel / Aluminum X-MASTER-BK ATX Media Center / HTPC Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Athlon II x3 @ 3.6Ghz Triple Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Athlon II X3 450 @ 3.6Ghz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Desktop Processor
Mobo: Biostar 880G+ AM3 MicroATX Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video: SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 5770 1GB PCI-E 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XM3 DDR3-1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3GB/s Hard Drive
Case: Rosewill R101-P-BK 120mm Fan MicroATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5-2500K Quad Core Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz
Cooler: Corsair A50
Mobo: BioStar P67
Onboard Audio + Lan
Video: GTX 480 1.5GB
Memory: 8GB DDR3
HD: 1TB 7200 RPM
Optical: 24x DVDRW Burner
PSU: 600W ATX Power Supply
Case: Lian Li Lan-Cool K56W w/ Side Window
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600 3.4Ghz Quad Core HyperThreading PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 Quad Core LGA 1155 Processor w/ HyperThreading
Mobo: ASRock LGA 1155 Intel H61 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 MicroATX Intel Motherboard - *B3 Stepping*
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
On-Board Intel HD 2000 Video
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: 500W 80Plus Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: APEVIA X-QBOII Black SECC Steel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC ($1250):
Photos:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2vt14cl.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2wh36lk.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/110lit1.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/10rr6kg.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/348o7lc.jpg

Mobo: BioStar TP67B+ LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 CrossfireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard - B3 Stepping
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB PCI-E 2.1x16 in CrossfireX configuration.
Memory: 8GB (4x2GB) Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333MHz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: OCZ 700W 80 Plus Power Supply
Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, option Fans-2x Side 120mm Fan
Other: All-In-One Card reader
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz Black Edition Deneb Quad-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz Black Edition Deneb Quad Core Processor
Mobo: BioStar 880G+ AM3 MicroATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board Lan
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 3.0GB/s Single Platter
Case: APEX PC Series Black & Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 B55 @ 3.6GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 455 Rana Unlocked to Phenom II X4 B55 @ 3.6Ghz Quad Core Processor
Mobo: BioStar 880G+ AM3 MicroATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board Lan
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 4GB OCZ DDR3 HPC Edition DDR3-1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA 6.0GB/S
Case: APEX PC Series Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6GHz Quad-Core HyperThreading Gaming PC ($1950):
Photos:
http://i52.tinypic.com/90sw9l.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/6fa986.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/27wrpfp.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/v7xw5.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/117efxi.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/10xrih3.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ylskyt.jpg

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR CAFA70 120mm Dual-Fan CPU Cooler
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD65 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 SLI+CrossfireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Nvidia GTX 480 1.5GB PCI-E 2.1x16 Video Cards in SLI configuration
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1333MHz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 2 Data: 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: BFG EX-1000 1000W 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.6GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC ($750):

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.6GHz Black Edition Deneb Socket AM3 Quad-Core Processor
Mobo: BIOSTAR A880G+ AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB PCI-E 2.0 x 16 Video Card
Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) OCZ Reaper HPC Edition DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 7200RPM SATA 3GB/s Hard Drive
Power Supply: Apevia 500W ATX Power Supply.
Case: APEVIA X-QBOII X-QBOII-NW-BK Black SECC Steel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Hex-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Socket AM3 Six-Core Processor
Mobo: BIOSTAR TA890GXB HD AM3 AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: Radeon HD 4870x2 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video Card
Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) OCZ Reaper HPC DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Case: Rosewill APEVIA X-CRUISER-BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Side Window
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0GHz Black Edition Deneb Socket AM3 Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H AM3 AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x Radeon HD 6850 1GB Video Cards in Crossfire Configuration.
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz 1.65v Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Power Supply: PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750 Quad 750W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply. (These are made by Seasonic)
Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, option Fans-2x Side 120mm Fan
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 40 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 40 @ 3.2GHz Black Edition Socket AM3 Processor (Phenom II X3 740 Unlocked with 4th core and stable)
On-board Audio
On-Board LAN 10/100/1000Mbps
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4870x2 2GB PCI-E 2.0 x 16 Video Card
Memory: 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Hard Drive 2 Data: Hitachi Deskstar 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Optical: 22x DVD-RW Burner w/ LightScribe
Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream 700W 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
Case: Rosewill R223-P-BK 2x 120mm Fan ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X3 740 @ 3.4GHz Triple-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 740 Black Edition Heka 3.0GHz (@3.4GHz) 3 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Desktop Processor
CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 101 80mm Long life sleeve bearing CPU Cooler
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: MSI GeForce GTS 250 1GB
Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 750GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: Generic 650W Power Supply
Case: Logisys 10-Bay ATX Mid Tower Window Case w/ 80mm Blue LED Fan
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU:Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz
CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler
Mobo: ASRock P67 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 SLI+CrossfireX Ready ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB PCI-E 2.1x16 in CrossfireX configuration.
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz 1.5v Memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 64GB Kingston SSDNow Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2 DATA: 1TB Hitachi Deskstar 7200RPM
Power Supply: PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750 Quad 750W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply. (These are made by Seasonic)
Case: COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with convenient top handle
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.6GHz Quad-Core Gaming PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz (@3.6GHz) 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor
Mobo: MSI 870A-G54 AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Cards: 2x XFX Radeon HD 4850 1GB in CrossfireX Configuration
Memory: 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1333Mhz 1.5v memory
Hard Drive 1 OS: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200RPM
Hard Drive 2 DATA: 500GB Hitachi Deskstar 7200RPM
Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream 700W 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
Case: Rosewill R103A Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU:Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB
Hard Drive 1 OS: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 7200RPM
Case: COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with convenient top handle
[/strike]

SOLD

CPU:Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (can get up to 5.0GHz with higher voltage increase, I'll leave it up to you on how fast you want this thing)
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB
Hard Drive 1 OS: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200RPM
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II x4 B60 Quad-Core Gaming System:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 B60 3.3GHz Socket AM3 Processor with full 6MB of L3 Cache (Phenom II X2 3.3GHz Unlocked with 3rd & 4th Core, stable)
Mobo: MSI 785GM-P45 mATX AMD3 AMD Motherboard
On-board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: MSI Geforce GTS 250 1GB
Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Optical: LG 22x DVD-RW Burner w/ LightScribe
Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream 500W 80 Plus Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: APEX TX-381-C Black Steel Micro ATX Tower Computer Case with a convenient top panel handle
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-950 @ 3.6GHz Quad-Core w/ HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 @ 3.6GHz w/ Hyper Threading (can hit 3.8GHz at default voltage and 4GHz with a little voltage increase)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ CPU Cooler
Mobo: EVGA 132-BL-E758-RX LGA 1366 Intel X58 3X SLI ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0 x 16 w/ Lifetime Warranty
Memory: 6GB OCZ Gold DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000)
Hard Drive: Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3.0 Hard Drive
Optical: ASUS 24x DVD-RW Burner
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Athlon II X4 3.0GHz Quad-Core Gaming System:

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
Mobo: BIOSTAR MCP6P3 AM3 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 / nForce 430 Micro ATX DDR3 AMD Motherboard
On-board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: MSI Geforce GTS 250 1GB
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: Blue Star 650W ATX Power Supply with Blue LED Fan
Case: APEX TX-381-C Black Steel Micro ATX Tower Computer Case with a convenient top panel handle.
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Core i7-930 Quad-Core w/ HyperThreading Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7-930 w/ Hyper Threading
CPU Cooler: Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92 92mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
Mobo: EVGA 132-BL-E758-RX LGA 1366 Intel X58 3X SLI ATX Intel Motherboard
On-Board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0 x 16
Memory: 6GB OCZ Gold DDR3 1600Mhz PC 12800
Hard Drive: Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3.0 Hard Drive
Case: LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58W Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Athlon II X3 3.1GHz Triple-Core Gaming System:

CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 445 Rana 3.1GHz 3 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Desktop Processor
Mobo: BIOSTAR MCP6P3 AM3 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 / nForce 430 Micro ATX DDR3 AMD Motherboard
On-board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: XFX Geforce GT 240 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0 x16 Video Card
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Optical: 24x DVD-RW Burner w/ LightScribe
Power Supply: Corsair 430W 80+ ATX Power Supply
Case: APEX TX-381-C Black Steel Micro ATX Tower Computer Case with a convenient top panel handle
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]Intel Xeon Bloomfield W3540 @ 4.0GHz Quad-Core Gaming System:

CPU: Intel Xeon W3540 Bloomfield (Equivalent of an i7-940) overclocked to 4.0GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor w/ HyperThreading
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117212 - $650 on newegg
CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus 120mm "heatpipe direct contact" Long life sleeve CPU Cooler
Video: Sapphire Radeon HD5850 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0x16 Video card
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R LGA 1366 Motherboard with USB 3.0 and SATA III 6GB/S
On-board Audio
On-board LAN
RAM: 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz PC3 10600 Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/s
Optical: 22x DVD-RW Burner
PSU: OCZ ModXStream 700W 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
Case: NZXT Apollo Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @4.0GHz Six-Core Gaming System:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black edition 3.2GHz @ 4.0GHz Socket AM3 Processor
Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus 120mm "heatpipe direct contact" Long life sleeve CPU Cooler
Mobo: MSI 870A-G54 AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
On-board Audio
On-Board LAN
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.0 x16 Video card
Memory: OCZ Gold 4GB DDR3 1600 Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Optical: LITE-ON 24x DVD-RW Burner w/ LightScribe
Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream 700W 80 Plus Modular ATX Power Supply
Case: Rosewill Challenger ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with 1 x 120mm front BLUE LED fan, 1 x 140mm top fan, 1 x 120mm Delta High Performance Case fan - (powerful but loud fan, can change to regular 120mm fan if you don't like the noise)
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]i7 930 X58 Quad-Core Gaming System ($1030):

CPU: Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz Quad-Core Processor w/ HyperThreading
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R LGA1366 Intel X58 ATX Motherboard
On-board Audio
On-board LAN
Video: Palit Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum Edition (800MHz Base clock, OC to >860MHz on stock voltage and >900Mhz w/ voltage tweak)
RAM: 6GB (3x2GB) OCZ Gold DDR3 1600MHz Triple Channel Memory
Hard Drives: 2x 500GB 7200 RPM Hard Drives in RAID 0 Set up (1TB Total, can change to a single regular 1TB drive if you prefer)
PSU: OCZ ModXStream 500W 80 Plus Modular Power Supply
Other: Rosewill All-in-One Card Reader
Case: Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Black SECC / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3.0GHz Six-Core w/ ATI 4870x2 2GB:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3.0GHz Socket AM3 Processor
On-board Audio
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4870x2 2GB - As powerful as the GTX 480 or HD5870 but without DX11
Hard Drive: 750GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Power Supply: 1000W ATX Power Supply
Case: Rosewill R223-P-BK 120mm Fan ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
[/strike]

SOLD
[strike]AMD Phenom II x4 B60 Quad-Core Gaming System:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 B60 3.3GHz Socket AM3 Processor with full 6MB of L3 Cache (Phenom II X2 3.3GHz Unlocked with 3rd & 4th Core, stable)
On-board Audio
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD4850 1GB W/ Blue LED Light
Hard Drive: 750GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0GB/S Hard Drive
Optical: LG 22x DVD-RW Burner w/ LightScribe
Power Supply: 650W ATX Power Supply

Last edited:
I've been meaning to upgrade my computer, esp since I can't even play sc2 with joy. Unfortunately I'm out of work and in a bind right now :[

are you interested if i swap it out? :D

During testing I OC'ed the CPU to 3.6GHz and both Video cards to 800Mhz, ran 3dMark for 3 hours everything was rock stable with no problems. I think the power supply can handle it.

It'll probably handle it fine, until it blows a capacitor. It just isn't known as a quality unit. Not interested though... just throwing out a word of caution.

Just because it's not a known brand doesn't mean it's not a decent psu. I know there are 2 other systems that the shop put together using this PSU with no issues, one had 2x gtx 260s one had 2x HD5850, the 260 system has been working for over a year and the 5850 system has been running fine since January.

If someone is interested but doesn't trust the PSU, i can ship it without the PSU and deduct $100 from cost, and you can put your own PSU in.

Added an option to upgrade to gigabyte motherboard with USB 3.0 and SATA 6GB/S for $30 for first system.

Changed the video card to the second system and reduced price to $700

The i7 system was sold to a local buyer, I will be putting together a similar system with the GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Motherboard over the weekend for anyone that would be interested.

I'm potentially interested in a RAM/mobo/cpu combo, but not the entire thing. Looking for 4GB RAM, a core i processor, and maybe a pny 460gtx if you've got one lying around.

Well, it's a full system without the CPU, that's why i said you pick the CPU :p

I don't think I'll be able to give you a better price if you are only looking for individual parts compared to what you can find online, the ones I posted are for people who are not interested in building their own rig but don't want to pay for a lot more on most already built systems from retailers. The systems i am offering that has all brand new parts are basically total parts cost + shipping cost.

What's the most you are looking for right now? I mean, if you are interested in the whole thing but not the hard drive or something like that then I guess it's doable and I'll deduct the hard drive cost for you, but if you are just looking for ram/cpu/video then you are probably better off buying from newegg or something. :)

Back