Pixel 2XL vs Huawei P20 Pro vs GS9

can the s9 take other roms like lineageos? i feel like im leaning towards the 2xl since ive always had nexus phones and fear samsung

ive had pixel 2xl for just over a year..great camera, fast, reliable, charges insanely quick, lasts all day with medium usage.

it do thing :- )

Last edited:
theres basically no reason for wireless charging...….yetSammy phones have got better. they can still be quirky but at the same time, they are the biggest sellers so fixes and solutions also come easier.

there is no perfect phone.
My truck has a wireless charging pad on the center console. Now only if it also did wireless Google auto then it would actually make some fuckin sense but since I still have to plug in... meh

My truck has a wireless charging pad on the center console. Now only if it also did wireless Google auto then it would actually make some fuckin sense but since I still have to plug in... meh
yeah that's the gap now...sure use wireless pad but cant use android auto. carplay can do wireless but you're more likely to find a unicorn than a car that supports it

but personally i've had bad experience with samsung products so im a little wary of the s9

(samsung tv needed repair twice within the first year and my last samsung phone shipped with a bad charger which they refused to replace because 'warranty only covers the handset, not the battery or charger')

s9 seems to have the most recommendations, and it is a nice phone... ugh this is not an ez choice
Damn... I guess you can count me as lucky because I've never had issues with any Samsung product. All my phones have been great, tv's and monitors.

ive had pixel 2xl for just over a year..great camera, fast, reliable, charges insanely quick, lasts all day with medium usage.

it do thing :- )

ty 4 ur input ily

as if google isn't spying on you lol

is this a vote for huawei? (im personally not that concerned about this but afaik u can't even buy huawei phones in the us anymore because of the worry that they're collaborating with governments to spy etc)

Damn... I guess you can count me as lucky because I've never had issues with any Samsung product. All my phones have been great, tv's and monitors.

cool!

I have a galaxy s6

I have nothing to contribute

Hi groove :heart:

:heart: i miss playing titanfall with me u refry and fire and i think cuda played with us a bunch too?

i dont think there was a better group of tittyfall ctf players. i dont ever remember losing a ctf map when we were all together :)

Did you knew that surefour who played with us in titanfall pugs is now in overwatch league

Guy is pretty nice @ fps

Back