[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's been posted at all, but shouldn't the 12 boobs of christmas mean only 6 girls get boob jobs? Or do 12 get just one boob done?

Taurus back in '04 on his way to/at GDC.

GDC 2004 002.jpg

GDC 2004 008.jpg

The guy with him in the first 2 pictures is Brian aka. Unamed.
You need to find Brian and get him to pay eyecu back his two grand.

1492 vote lead and continuing to fall...

Still no 1st page update
No TW specific pic
No full on before boob shot

You are going to continue to lose support and then soon after that the "vote against your girl" people will gain support. just saying.

1492 vote lead and continuing to fall...

Still no 1st page update
No TW specific pic
No full on before boob shot

You are going to continue to lose support and then soon after that the "vote against your girl" people will gain support. just saying.

there was a full boob shot posted somewhere along the line...

voting again on faith that my man with the cute small B-cup girfriend will come through.

#42 7.9% 4080 votes
#18 5.0% 2582 votes
#26 4.9%
#63 4.7%
#70 4.5%
Total votes: 51647

18 IS currently getting votes faster then 42 is... without a doubt. This thread definetly needs a quality update to spur up progress :hurry:

Last edited:
voted!!!

:lol: she is WAY ahead man!! FUCKING A!!!! you lucky fuck!!! You are going to win by a landslide!!!!!!!!

lol why is this so rad? She needs to get a TW tattoo on her TIT somewere!!!

#42 7.9% 4080 votes
#18 5.0% 2582 votes
#26 4.9%
#63 4.7%
#70 4.5%
Total votes: 51647

18 IS currently getting votes faster then 42 is... without a doubt. This thread definetly needs a quality update to spur up progress :hurry:

:shrug: I would have been voting if a picture of her thanking TW would have been posted and also a beaver shot. For all we know, this is just one of the people he takes pictures of that he's trying to impress to go on a date with him.

I'm voting for 18. You're a disappointment Taurus. Faggot.

Changed my mind. Gay-fox provided me with links to additional pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back