Considering a server transfer.

I'm actually tempted to play. I miss all you FF'ers, Dom, Crag, and Nat too for L4D.

I just can't play this game anymore.

Anyhow, just thinking of (being gay with) all of you. :)
It's about damn time. All of the guys you listed above I think cancelled their accounts though (Crag & Dom I know did, not sure about Nat and his wife), but there's still me, Teriyaki, Vendetta, Va, Sole, Hannibal, Rogerklutz (more or less "runs" the guild now), Kadren, Nugburner and a few others from when you left years ago.

They're still in vent though playing other games and once in awhile bullshitting with us, but I doubt we'll see any of them back before Cataclysm if even then. It sucks though because those guys + Jakeer/Jaguar and Essay were all amazing to play with.

Law do you miss me?

No, you're actually a huge faggot and I wouldn't play anything with you again.

I wouldn't play with Feannag in any game again either, but at least he wasn't a huge faggot.

Wow, you're actually worse than Feannag, come to think of it.

Too many people lost interest in the game, easy content, lack of reward for time invested in hardmodes (13-14 ilevels over shit trade channel pugs can get), poor pacing making us wait weeks/months to attempt hardmodes, real life, etc...

We lost 5 or 6 officers and a longtime guildmate (all founding members) in a span of 4-5 months and recruited nobody to replace them hoping they'd be back for ICC. That didn't happen and you can't replace good officers with randoms, and those of us already in the guild didn't want to attempt to replace them either. Casual 10 and 25man raiding is fun for now, nothing is worth going nuts on in the game at least until Cataclysm. We have 2 10man groups that will go for hardmodes there, but I don't know that we'll ever go for 25man since we only have about 15 raiding members still playing. We do have some groupies, but most of them lack situational awareness or the desire to min-max to give themselves the edge oftentimes needed to go for server firsts. We went from a top100 world/top 50 US guild to casualcore as soon as ToGC was released.

I wouldn't play with Feannag in any game again either, but at least he wasn't a huge faggot.

Apart from the e-names you sound exactly like my ex-gf's. Congrats bro you remind me of bitches.

That says a lot, but that's only because I don't back down or buckle to someone. And I kept throwing "pure logic" arguments at him which I now realize a lot of normal humans really don't want to accept/deal with.

But I guess it was more I didn't try to fuck over/drama-start shit with the rest of the guild (a couple of people seemed pretty good at doing that, but then see normal humans above).

I love when people indirectly insult Feannag and he almost says thanks.

Random guy "Well at least you're not as bad as Feannag."
Feannag "blah blah blah Thanks blah blah blah."

Back