Who's still on Archimonde [horde]

JuSTCHiLLiN

Veteran XX
I reactivated, is anyone left on this server and still playing?

Also, for the stk folks. The domain name expired and I don't have access to the original email that I signed up with namescout almost 8 years ago with so I have to do this bullshit process of faxing and signing stuff. I'm hoping the site is back in a few days.

Vent is still up but you have to access it via ip

same port

Hah ya I noticed the domain died last week.

I am on 7 day free play, Shondra has a month so far, so I will probably renew because I have nothing better to do.

I should really transfer the paly to the server with the other stk people, we might start by making new character on the other server.

What spots are open? or are you guys just doing casual shit?

Not that I want to do anything other then casual raiding right now, I canceled before because my computer was running like shit in raiding.

they are pretty full, i'm gquitting this shitty guild i'm in and moving my priest and paladin over, so hopefully a spot opens up

i have decent shadow/holy sets on my priest, and prot on my paladin

ret gear is lolbad

damn tw people and transferring, I transferred 3 characters to archi just to have to end up transferring again.

Blizzard needs discounts for this shit.

Think I left a 76 priest over there, had to put him down because healing dungeons non-stop from 70 to 76 burned me out a bit. It was pretty nice to just sit there and throw spells on health bars and get free blues.

i started playing babalugats (mage) on archi a few days ago, but then realized that playing by yourself and getting butt raped in pvp in lvl 70-80 gear was as fun as wiping my ass with a pine cone. 2-3 shotted every time by melee lol

Funny you mention being on this realm. I actually switched from Blood Furnace, to a guild on Archimonde in the past few months!

The problem right now is that my FPS are complete shit, I was doing the new heroics and sitting at 9 fps is horrible to play with as a tank, it takes too long to do anything.

I turned off pitbull and my fps went up to 94 fps for about 20 seconds, then stuck at 9 fps again.

What are people getting for FPS? I was used to in first person shooters to make sure you never drop below 20 fps at the lowest.

Back