Finally Downed H25 Anub

Your gemming is shitcocks bad.

Never use blue gems.
Never use pure yellow gems.

Also, Vengeance of the Forsaken is pretty fucking terrible, I imagine you have something better.

Your gemming is shitcocks bad.

Never use blue gems.
Never use pure yellow gems.

Also, Vengeance of the Forsaken is pretty fucking terrible, I imagine you have something better.

why i thought you gem AP for mutilate on a rupture build? and i have never used pure blue gems either only 1 pure yellow cause im lazy and haven't put something else in it...

elaborate oh great rogue?

why i thought you gem AP for mutilate on a rupture build? and i have never used pure blue gems either only 1 pure yellow cause im lazy and haven't put something else in it...

instead of a kings amber for crit

try a deadly ametrine for +10 agi + 10 crit rating

its ALMOST the exact same amount of crit (i think its .04% less) and some AP/dodge/etc

you also get the credit for a yellow and a red when it comes time for the meta, obviously

Don't elaborate. You're just going to try and help him then he's going to turn around and sell the toon to the highest bidder and come here with Hunter questions next week.

Don't elaborate. You're just going to try and help him then he's going to turn around and sell the toon to the highest bidder and come here with Hunter questions next week.

i dont sell my accounts i still have every toon ive ever asked for advice on i am not NOT skysnipe or Tankbusterx

elaborate

transitive verb, 2 : to expand something in detail <would you care to elaborate on that statement>

That doesn't sound too much like elaborating.

actually

when it comes to straight rogue melee dps thats really all that needs to be said

i gem for what i NEED but the general rule of thumb is if youve got straight yellow or straight blue gems, you're fucking up real hard

My rogue is gettin dusty until 3.3, but I just use the pocketbook for the most part:

Pocket Guide to WOTLK (updated for 3.2) - Elitist Jerks

along with mut trinket rankings (click see more results to find your trink, it's in 27th place):

Items - World of Warcraft

I also use a Nightmare tear to activate everything in one go.

As for AP vs Agil, I believe ppl generally stack agil for pve and ap for pvp? With mut relying on crit procs wouldn't you want your crit to scale as much as possible with your ap? (genuinely asking, I don't raid I just level alts like an asian and pug)

actually

when it comes to straight rogue melee dps thats really all that needs to be said

i gem for what i NEED but the general rule of thumb is if youve got straight yellow or straight blue gems, you're fucking up real hard

No, I'm pretty sure Adren's version of elaboration is stating two facts upon which he assumee everyone else who knows how to play the game should already know about and make perfect sense to. Of course if he did in fact already know as assumed then he wouldn't have gemmed that way and therefore the asinine, elitist comment of Adren's never would have happened. But your comment was a bit more involved though.

Starting to understand how this is going now.

I'm pretty sure I saw two yellows, and at least two blues.

The only gems that should ever be in your gear are Red and Orange, and Orange only when it's a yellow socket that gives a DPS bonus and doesn't require a blue (barring the one with your tear). You should never use Yellow, Blue, Green, or Purple gems at all.

He has some, AP/stam gems

He gems for every socket bonus, regardless of what it is

do people think if the colors don't match the gems don't work or something? People gem terrible anymore, its a shame :(

No, I'm pretty sure Adren's version of elaboration is stating two facts upon which he assumee everyone else who knows how to play the game should already know about and make perfect sense to. Of course if he did in fact already know as assumed then he wouldn't have gemmed that way and therefore the asinine, elitist comment of Adren's never would have happened. But your comment was a bit more involved though.

Are you retarded?

There are a million fucking things you ask about that are COMMON KNOWLEDGE to even the most brain-damaged pubber that I regularly question whether or not you even play this game or are just here to make us miserable.

I'm pretty sure I saw two yellows, and at least two blues.

The only gems that should ever be in your gear are Red and Orange, and Orange only when it's a yellow socket that gives a DPS bonus and doesn't require a blue (barring the one with your tear). You should never use Yellow, Blue, Green, or Purple gems at all.

This is fact. The only reason I've even got one (ugh) purple gem is for my meta and it bugs the absolute shit out of me every day.

You calling anyone's comments asinine is fucking hilarious. You have asked for elaboration on everything in the game, including Maraudon. I admit it's elitist, but truly, asinine describes you the best.

Are you retarded?

There are a million fucking things you ask about that are COMMON KNOWLEDGE to even the most brain-damaged pubber that I regularly question whether or not you even play this game or are just here to make us miserable.

This is fact. The only reason I've even got one (ugh) purple gem is for my meta and it bugs the absolute shit out of me every day.

Why would you have the purple?

Nightmare tear is prismatic and fulfills the meta.

Are you retarded?

I do play, but as of late I'm noticing an interesting trend within the game. Decided to pick up my huntard after much neglect and see how physical DPS is.

Back