TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JuggerNaught said:
well, you can say that all you like...i know you care, you know you care...just stop. let it go...prove you're the bigger man in other ways besides size.

or go with the original thought thats formulating in that canned ham on your neck keep on the attack and get shredded yet again.

get shredded yet again, wow nice wording

i get "shredded" every day, that doesnt stop me from coming back, day in day out. s'nothin new. if i cared, i wouldnt be here.

Archimedes said:
Mav, seriously shut the fuck up. No one cares that you'd rather be a massive loser than Pagy. We all think you're a fucking loser regardless.. this isn't a beauty competition.
STOP ATTACKING HIM....*cough*..sorry arch..had to be done.

Archimedes said:
Mav, seriously shut the fuck up. No one cares that you'd rather be a massive loser than Pagy. We all think you're a fucking loser regardless.. this isn't a beauty competition.

there is an ignore button, if you want to use it go ahead

other wise ill say what the fuck i want, regardless of what YOU want

oh. my. god.

Nobody on this forum gives a flying fuck if either of you enjoy living your own lives, or if you would indeed kill yourself if you were living the other person's life. Except, of cource, the other person you are argueing with.

Argue on irc or something. please.

Mav said:
there is an ignore button, if you want to use it go ahead

other wise ill say what the fuck i want, regardless of what YOU want
You can continue to say what you want and we will continue to think you're a fucking loser. I don't ignore anyone on these boards because I wouldn't really have anything to reply to, now would I?

Oh, and I understand Juggz, no harm done ;)

Mav said:
get shredded yet again, wow nice wording

i get "shredded" every day, that doesnt stop me from coming back, day in day out. s'nothin new. if i cared, i wouldnt be here.

up to you slick. have fun.

Archimedes said:
You can continue to say what you want and we will continue to think you're a fucking loser. I don't ignore anyone on these boards because I wouldn't really have anything to reply to, now would I?

Oh, and I understand Juggz, no harm done ;)

It's and endless circle, have you not realized that YET? I learned that long ago. no matter who you are, what you do, what you say, theres always gonna be people talking shit. you're not gonna cave in and shut up because of them, and they're just gonna keep going. over and over. so telling me all this shit I ALREADY KNOW, aint helpin nothin, you're wasting your own time.

if it really bothers you im still here, and im still replying, please by all means use ignore Arch, save yourself the embarassment.

Mav said:
if i cared, i wouldnt be here.
then you say things like "i'll keep posting and working out to prove you all wrong"

you do care. with every post you prove you care. We all know you care. even you admit you care.

Yeah, ButterflySneeze, I wouldn't worry too much about that comment. It's non-members like Mav that make "stfu member" pretty ridiculous.

gofishgrrl. said:
Yeah, in this thread, Mav is wrong. That's about all there is to it.

Shouldn't you be hitting on people in irc or something

or has your brother got you on too tight a leash

Pagy said:
at least he didn't call me callow

that as well. there's oh so many words to choose from that i can use to describe you.

the funny part is, all those words fall back to one root relationship; evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back