TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're not an attention whore like LoD, so why did you post/start multiple threads about you and LoD being together?

Sircle said:
how do we know she is telling the truth about being underage?
slap.gif

Colosus said:
All your threads are like this. You RARELY (if ever) post a normal thread dealing with anything but your personal problems. I posted ONCE about my personal problems in order to find a solution, not to seek pity.

As for UVA, yes that is an accurate way to judge someone based on their CONTINUAL behavior. 1+1=2. Online+Real Life=Personality. It is not hard to gauge. As for sucking Glare's dick... Fuck that. I have banned Glare on TW and on IRC more than probably anyone else and I thought he was acting like an idiot at UVA as well, but for some reason he was only acting like that around you. When he and I were hanging out, he was perfectly fine.

BTW the whole Glare and Terra "love" pic on the bed was my idea cause they were both passed out.

terra, i knew this chick over 2 years ago. she was pretending to be 20 at the time. then we found out her real age. she went under the name 'sweetie' and played t1 arena. when we found out she was lying she changed her name and dissapeared. she has pulled the same stunt on herb and unt. none of us got so involved with her as you have though. you are just a moron. okay bye.

Colosus said:
All your threads are like this. You RARELY (if ever) post a normal thread dealing with anything but your personal problems. I posted ONCE about my personal problems in order to find a solution, not to seek pity.

As for UVA, yes that is an accurate way to judge someone based on their CONTINUAL behavior. 1+1=2. Online+Real Life=Personality. It is not hard to gauge. As for sucking Glare's dick... Fuck that. I have banned Glare on TW and on IRC more than probably anyone else and I thought he was acting like an idiot at UVA as well, but for some reason he was only acting like that around you. When he and I were hanging out, he was perfectly fine.

You know what colosus? fuck you man. how dare you accuse me of influencing glare negatively? are you that blind to think that I was the one to do that? are you NOT aware of the fact that glare was drinking the ENTIRE LAN even in the game room during the tournaments? Yes, he and i sat next to each other. And yes, i let him fall asleep in room 208 (my room) after he was really drunk. How does that make me a bad guy?

you dont have ANY reason to be a dick to me. you dont know me online, you don't know me in real life. oh wait, i act the FUCKING SAME. i'm SORRY that i post more often than i used to on tribalwar in hopes of making interesting threads. i'm SORRY that i try to warn people about whores that might try to seduce them. i'm SORRY that i let glare sleep in my room after he was very very very drunk and indanger to himself. hell, i let sarca come to my room and calm down when that LGBR thing happened. are you going to blame me for that too?

the fact of the matter is, i'm a very nice person once you get to know me, and you do NOT know me. use your head. Oh, and as for my personal posts go, i made my "moving to minstrel's house" thread in hopes of making everyone see how awesome he really is (which was accomplished), so dont even give me that shit.

The very fact that you have been replying to almost every post in this thread just shows the fact that you are the male version of the quintessential attention whore.

And I did not BLAME you for what Glare did. I just said he didn't do it when around normal people.

TerraForce said:
You know what colosus? fuck you man. how dare you accuse me of influencing glare negatively? are you that blind to think that I was the one to do that? are you NOT aware of the fact that glare was drinking the ENTIRE LAN even in the game room during the tournaments? Yes, he and i sat next to each other. And yes, i let him fall asleep in room 208 (my room) after he was really drunk. How does that make me a bad guy?

you dont have ANY reason to be a dick to me. you dont know me online, you don't know me in real life. oh wait, i act the FUCKING SAME. i'm SORRY that i post more often than i used to on tribalwar in hopes of making interesting threads. i'm SORRY that i try to warn people about whores that might try to seduce them. i'm SORRY that i let glare sleep in my room after he was very very very drunk and indanger to himself. hell, i let sarca come to my room and calm down when that LGBR thing happened. are you going to blame me for that too?

the fact of the matter is, i'm a very nice person once you get to know me, and you do NOT know me. use your head. Oh, and as for my personal posts go, i made my "moving to minstrel's house" thread in hopes of making everyone see how awesome he really is (which was accomplished), so dont even give me that shit.

I can say from hanging out with terra at UVA and when he came down here hes a cool guy, and doesnt put on a show around the rest of the TW people. You rock Terra :heart:

TerraForce said:
i'm SORRY that i try to warn people about whores that might try to seduce them.

I don't think anyone needs a warning, who ele besides some select dumbasses would be stupid enough to try and meet and date someone over the internet like LoD?

CosmicBlend said:
I can say from hanging out with terra at UVA and when he came down here hes a cool guy, and doesnt put on a show around the rest of the TW people. You rock Terra :heart:

The point is that he put on a show for the public. He is an attention whore. That is exactly the point I am trying to get across. He is no better than LoD, Critter or Groover. He's just male.

Colosus said:
The very fact that you have been replying to almost every post in this thread just shows the fact that you are the male version of the quintessential attention whore.

And I did not BLAME you for what Glare did. I just said he didn't do it when around normal people.

im replying to your posts because im upset that you think this way about me. and yes you DID blame me.

first you say im not normal, then you say glare is normal around you but not around non-normal people like me

Colosus said:

TerraForce said:
you dont have ANY reason to be a dick to me. you dont know me online, you don't know me in real life.

I know what you show me. Take that any way you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back