nsfw white females in tight dresses

confidential

Veteran X
Gk7Lib5.jpg

I approve of this thread

I went to a fancy dinner a few nights ago, and let me just say women really need to wear tight dresses more often. The world would be a better place.

I approve of this thread

Flabby pear-shaped idiot, these women are just the result of random chance. Might as well be burr headed niggers, you know? They're just as beautiful.

White Privilege

Absolutely. Tens of thousands of years of sexual selection and superior genetics results in some magnificently beautiful female specimens. There's damn good reason for why White women set the beauty standard everywhere on this planet.

Most of the girls in my area wear tights under every fucking dress. It really pisses me off because after you shove them down and drag them into an abandoned building or some bushes next to a jogging path you have to spend extra time ripping the tights off.

I miss the late 90s when girls never wore panties and rape and murder were easier to pin homeless people.

:sunny:

On a related note, it's fascinating that perverts shoot up skirt videos, get caught, and go to jail. When you can do a search on "Reality Kings In The VIP" and see their videos with girls in tight skirts walking into the VIP, taking off their cloths, and doing a couple guys.

It's all staged at clubs in South Florida, who film after the normal crowd is kicked out for the night. You can find the videos on Beeg and other sites just by searching.

ngfm in with the clutch beeg.

y do all mexican restaurant waitresses have to wear shirts that are too tight for their flabby bodies

they look like trash bags full of mango pulp

Back