Heres a short video of a naked women firing a Silenced MP5 SD6 with scope.

Predators Rage

Contributor
Veteran XX
I found this on Stileproject but this is a direct link so you should be work safe.
http://static2.stileproject.com/jump/38385267addfdd3277c8c479fdea9d7a/dim12.wmv

If its not new to you, then you don't need to post. :chill: But this is tribalwar i shouldn't expect any less. Plus what the hell would a thread about this be called? There is so many different things one could name a thread about this video its hard to see if its been posted already. Sorry for OFN i guess.

Last edited:
Glare said:
what good is a scope on an SMG

It could be a red dot scope, which would help with a SMG. Yeah i guess i wasn't thinking :lol:. Excellent point about the naked women thing. I guess what I was thinking was you could download it with out 35 naked women popups appearing.

Glare said:
am i a gun nut for watching b/c of the mp5 and not the naked chick

i was thikning the same thing, i had never seen a silenced mp5 fired... and i wanted to cause i have an mp5 sd3 silenced airsoft

OPs Prowler said:
i was thikning the same thing, i had never seen a silenced mp5 fired... and i wanted to cause i have an mp5 sd3 silenced airsoft

lol me too, cept i have a Tokyo Marui MP5 SD5 (Full stock so it can have a large battery).

OPs Prowler said:
shit i just have the old UHC springer HEHE

I've never had a springer, i've heard they're stronger then AEG's but then again they're not full auto.

What ever airsoft rifles do you own?

I have:
TM AK-47 with a huge sling, and 4 clips
TM MP5 SD5, with 4 Clips
KSC MAC 11 (GAS) I only have one clip for this bad boy because they're so god damn expensive.

Predators Rage said:
I've never had a springer, i've heard they're stronger then AEG's but then again they're not full auto.

What ever airsoft rifles do you own?

I have:
TM AK-47 with a huge sling, and 4 clips
TM MP5 SD5, with 4 Clips
KSC MAC 11 (GAS) I only have one clip for this bad boy because they're so god damn expensive.

only my uhc mp5 sd3

Back