[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

dems are overplaying their hand now... they need to offer something in return or it gets worse for them.

Der Gropenfuhrer has given some (he cant give all, why would he? no leverage and the end of his presidency) as pelousy leaves town offering nothing. is she really stupid enough to think people dont see this along with her canceled excursion and dems going to party with 109 lobbyists in PR?

dems are overplaying their hand now... they need to offer something in return or it gets worse for them.

Der Gropenfuhrer has given some (he cant give all, why would he? no leverage and the end of his presidency) as pelousy leaves town offering nothing. is she really stupid enough to think people dont see this along with her canceled excursion and dems going to party with 109 lobbyists in PR?

While they don't vote.. they do bitch and who will the people hurt the most by this shutdown bitch to? Trump? Nope. Dems/left/faggots are going to get a reee fest like no other

I would say that with 2 years till the next election, this shut down won't rate top 5 of what people are most outraged by over the next 20 months.

I would say that with 2 years till the next election, this shut down won't rate top 5 of what people are most outraged by over the next 20 months.

caveat: depending on the length of the shutdown

if this is still going a year from now, i'd be highly surprised, but will have an impact on the general... alot variables because Im sure there will be other crap to pop up

While they don't vote.. they do bitch and who will the people hurt the most by this shutdown bitch to? Trump? Nope. Dems/left/faggots are going to get a reee fest like no other

with him staying in town, its about polling to change the political winds in his favor

democrats, self awarded champions of the People, not so much

I think you jumped off the bandwagon too soon. :lol:

MAGA

Bandwagon? I have stated on more than multiple occasions i voted for a bull in a China shop for the exact reason to blow up the homeostasis.

The difference between us? I'm just a skeptical of all sides. Including the 'side' I voted for.

You have the same problem as phaytal, just on the opposite side.

Sadly, it doesn't matter to libs.

They honestly believe racism only goes one direction.

no way, unpossible

DxOeg7OW0AA9ak9.jpg

Bandwagon? I have stated on more than multiple occasions i voted for a bull in a China shop for the exact reason to blow up the homeostasis.

The difference between us? I'm just a skeptical of all sides. Including the 'side' I voted for.

Right.. I can't read. I would say my gathered knowledge gives me confidence in my opinions

not even close

is ST for Orange Hitler? sure

does ST love to throw all kinds of inflammatory stuff in this thread? yes

does he just read a headline and run with it? no

feytal hsant been back since the Buzzfeed Massacre. may not be back like triple, which is a shame because i enjoy reading their posts

not even close

is ST for Orange Hitler? sure

does ST love to throw all kinds of inflammatory stuff in this thread? yes

does he just read a headline and run with it? no

feytal hsant been back since the Buzzfeed Massacre. may not be back like triple, which is a shame because i enjoy reading their posts

I am the opposite of the left. BizarroLeft if you will

Back