I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

I don't believe this came from the trump admin. I believe this to be a snowflake plan designed to sow seeds of mistrust within Trump's followers

Srsly tho, all they said is trump isn’t conservative enough, trumps meetings aren’t structured enough, and trump changes his mind sometimes.

This wasn’t a ground breaking op ed and certainly not one worth losing an admin position over.

But I think the shock value already wore off. What actually matters is Kavanaugh is about to be sworn in and Cory Booker is cranking the drama to 11 over a mild mannered even keeled Supreme Court Justice.

Fact is he was a good pick and the TDS is so strong the democrats can’t stomach to admit they were wrong.

No matter what he’s going to be sworn in by the now reliable {sorry McCain} 51 seat majority.

And for all the swooning and swan songs about McCain’s bipartisanship, the lefts foolishness at this justice hearing doesn’t match up with all their McCain testicle gurgling they’ve been doing the past week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Read this tweet

High chance it was Mike Pence, on the basis that no one uses the word "lodestar", like ever, but Pence has used it a bunch of times in previous speeches and writings.

So if that's true, that's a sitting VP talking about unleashing the 25th. Christ.
:rofl: You're so dumb and gullible.

My god. Do you even know what the word manipulation means?

4cc.jpg

this totally fake oped is also treason and should be investigated by the doj boys, maga !!

Srsly tho, all they said is trump isn’t conservative enough, trumps meetings aren’t structured enough, and trump changes his mind sometimes.

This wasn’t a ground breaking op ed and certainly not one worth losing an admin position over.

u forgot "his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions ", and "early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment".

Combined with the Woodward interviews of everyone calling him a moron with the mind of a 5th grader, and Comrade Pooptweet's own defecation publications questioning whether or not the Op Ed writer is guilty of Treason??

Doesn't sound good for america's old fat orange racist idiot.

u forgot "his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions ", and "early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment".

Combined with the Woodward interviews of everyone calling him a moron with the mind of a 5th grader, and Comrade Pooptweet's own defecation publications questioning whether or not the Op Ed writer is guilty of Treason??

Doesn't sound good for america's old fat orange racist idiot.

lol so much tds

Back