Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

Xcursion's position has been strengthened because his nomination got IMMEDIATELY opposed, a sure sign of greatness.

I stopped "reaching for the sky" in the Troll Dept. Sometimes I am serious, and other times, compassionate. I just can't help it.

Xcursion's position has been strengthened because his nomination got IMMEDIATELY opposed, a sure sign of greatness.
Troll - Creature that hides in deep, dark places. Enjoys surprisingly unwary travelers, long walks on the beach.

I'd say Xcursion is more of an Orc. They have to move in the dark, but when they come along; even the little faggot with the glowing sword (that he never uses) knows that they're coming.

Troll - Creature that hides in deep, dark places. Enjoys surprisingly unwary travelers, long walks on the beach.

I'd say Xcursion is more of an Orc. They have to move in the dark, but when they come along; even the little faggot with the glowing sword (that he never uses) knows that they're coming.

You're just jealous because you've got a tiny sword on account of being asian. That and that I've made fun of you and your faggot friend for stalking baby bew IRL and even he refuted your "help" to get him laid. Must be pretty sad knowing even Bew knows how horrible you must be as a wingman. He probably knew since you're asian and no semi-attractive woman will willingly sleep with you.

Back