do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome back Mitch :)

While I strongly support the banning of a convicted pedophile, I do not support the banning of a guy who has been picked on because he was born into a very different world than us middle income crackers. That's what the hate for tehvul basically stems from.

While many of you may decry the poor academic training of tehvul; unlike the vast majority of sheeple, he has sincerely sought knowledge and understanding on his own terms. While some of his findings are not valid, still his effort is sincere; you can't say tehvul doesn't try.

That the lemming squad led by such demented chemically imbalanced notables like AoL Fuktard (why the hell is this thread derailing douche nozzle still allowed to post?), upstanding carebear liberals like Vanster, and various haters, it is the constant hounding of tehvul, the constant attacks which has led him to post again and again ... which brings it's own condemnation and more posts. This is both cyclical and redundant, truly a "damned if you do damned if you don't" scenario that many of you feed.

Tehvul brings a unique perspective that could provide some benefit to many of you who prefer the safety of spoon fed pablum. But that you bitch on him for his severely disadvantaged upbringing, and the resultant unique perspectives is shameful.

If you pablum eating d0ods want a white bread forum please leave. TW is one of the VERY FEW forums around where the principles of Free Speech is adhered too. This forum offers something unique on the entire PC correct internet, let's not go down the path of censorship, we've already lost too many "characters."

It's the diversity of opinion which keeps TW alive.

Stfu you nut.

why isn't the convicted pedophiles unique perspective valid
that's pretty unique, why do you want to censor him

tehvul's cock tastes so good mmmmyeah

Except that tehvul brings nothing of use here at all. He's not some gifted dropout who caught a break when he sat next to someone on a tram and is now the next Buddha. He's just dumb as nails.

"Here's a bunch of numbers / images I lifted from someone smarter than me, don't really know what they mean, but I'll pretend that I do and let you guys fill in the blanks."

"Guys guys I know something but fuck you I won't say anything more."

"Check out my mad beats I'm the next fucking Dre... without the talent... and more mental illness"

etc etc

Offers nothing but poorly regurgitated pablum and yet thinks he's some sort of intellectual.

I don't think tehvul's an idiot because of his upbringing either. I think tehvul is an idiot because... he's an idiot. And he's just as much of a "sheep" as anyone else you mentioned, it just so happens that the subject matter he aligns himself with is a little more controversial. He's still incapable of his own independent thought because he's too stupid to form an opinion by himself.

He keeps attention whoring with his "fuck you I'm out... lol no not really I've got nothing else in my life" so fuck him. Take that safety net away and watch him fall as far as I'm concerned.

For derailing threads. It's amazing how people who don't want them banned don't think they ruin threads...it's cause you assholes are the ones helping derail by arguing with him.

why isn't the convicted pedophiles unique perspective valid
that's pretty unique, why do you want to censor him
Good question. I guess I feel like I "share" this forum with other people, and I find that I don't want to share with a goddam pedophile who just talks about his crack ho. How's that for an emotional, irrational, non-argument? Where do I draw the line? Dunno, but I do know that I don't want to have anything to do with a goddamn pedo.

Except that tehvul brings nothing of use here at all. He's not some gifted dropout who caught a break when he sat next to someone on a tram and is now the next Buddha. He's just dumb as nails.

"Here's a bunch of numbers / images I lifted from someone smarter than me, don't really know what they mean, but I'll pretend that I do and let you guys fill in the blanks."

"Guys guys I know something but fuck you I won't say anything more."

"Check out my mad beats I'm the next fucking Dre... without the talent... and more mental illness"

etc etc

Offers nothing but poorly regurgitated pablum and yet thinks he's some sort of intellectual.

I don't think tehvul's an idiot because of his upbringing either. I think tehvul is an idiot because... he's an idiot. And he's just as much of a "sheep" as anyone else you mentioned, it just so happens that the subject matter he aligns himself with is a little more controversial. He's still incapable of his own independent thought because he's too stupid to form an opinion by himself.

He keeps attention whoring with his "fuck you I'm out... lol no not really I've got nothing else in my life" so fuck him. Take that safety net away and watch him fall as far as I'm concerned.
You've raised some good points, dunno what to say, other than thank you for your well reasoned reply.

I guess I don't like bullies or bullying especially when it is lead by a demented fuk like AoL, and cheered on by spineless liberals like Vanster. :shrug:

If I told you there would only be a kernel of truth to it, lol anonymity lol. But hey, I'm sure what I do doesn't compare to the magnificence of your occupation.

One thing I don't do, is believe in foolish military stuff. You still butthurt Eggi over the lolerlaserplane fiasco? I am, >$20Bn for a useless piece of tech WITH NO TACTICAL APPLICATION. Sheeeit! Criminal charges should be filed but half the Pentagon would be emptied.

Sorry replay late due to work, oh joy, work.

No, saying that I am mature enough to not read what annoys me does not imply the inverse that ignore button is immature. Don't confuse a modus tollens with a modus ponens.

I stand on the principal that if they broke the rules, violated policy then ban them, it shouldn't be up for a vote based on popularity and who likes or dislikes them.

Did they break the rules, violate policy? Ban them.
If they have not violated policy then they have as much right to continue posting as the other annoying people independent of who likes it or not.

It's within the rights of any admin to decide policy or change it at whim and if you want to ask us to vote on policy change then that would be fine. The poll would then be:
Should we vote to ban people who annoy the majority or the majority just doesn't like?

:spineyes:

Back