Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Mav said:
you amuse me

you'll never in your lifetime go through what someone like me, or gfg, or yoda or anyone else that gets the shit we do

you'll never understand

theres no way you can

i see kids these days and i think of such innocence they have, such bliss for what people in the world has in store, they know not of

fuck'em, let them die, rot

let osama whatever the fuck crash more planes, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, let saddam unleash nukes, good, nuke the fucking planet, take us all out in one big swipe

let them fucking burning for eternity, let'em see what a 1/10th of the pain is like, a fucking FRACTION of what a lifetime of someone like me has

fuck'em

the boiling point. for those of you who missed the thread, this is why it won.

Mav said:
yoda, the vet^2

you wouldnt know of him very much, since like most people he's over looked easily, trash talked alot and generally put down for minor mistakes he's made in the past

im a whiner? fuck you, god damn asshole

you've never lived a DAY in my life, you wouldn't survive it, you couldnt last 5 minutes. ive dealt with this fucking type of bullshit since i was 5 years old, decades later it goes on and on and on, the blackest of hearts like you, NEVER FUCKING STOP

there comes a point where ya just dont give a fuck anymore

you know why cheater doesnt let me come to uva's? people like you. he's affraid id go columbine on someones ass. thats his call but i cant say i blame him, look at the bullshit some of us have to deal with every fucking day

fucking givin me a god damn migraine in the last hour

Mav said:
if i wanna channel energy i can just ring your fucking neck

just squeeze it clear off you fucking shoulders

watch your eyes go lifeless, as the oxygen in your system runs out

nothing would be sweeter, not even a donut. a price put on that, cannot be

Mav said:
why should i? huh? none of these bastards ever take a fucking break

every god damn day, i can find at least one thread, someone has to open their mouth and say somethin about me

all the fucking time

i cant even idle in #tribalwar half the time, its like the elephant coffee table syndrom, once fucking vile fuckers know im there it doesnt stop half the time

fuck'em let them take the fucking break

almost 3 god damn years, im not abou to take a fucking break

im just getting started

thought i was the vindictive asshole before eh, aint seen nothin yet

nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, for you risk turning his war into a crusade

and yes the nothing to lose..........but fat joke has been done, fuck you get new material, come up with something i aint heard if ya such a good flamer

BRING IT ON

Originally Posted by Mav
what the fuck would you know

ms goody too shoes

all prissy and proper

for someone that doesnt flame, doesnt do a damn thing you sure do stick your head into alot of flame threads

Jazmine said:
Trust me buddy, I can be a bitch if I want to. I usually choose not to. Maybe you should choose to quit wallowing in your bs and do something less stressfull with your life.

Mav said:
lost it....what?

fucking A, lost shit, thats what

its them though

dont listen, thats what they say, let it go

others going on, this and that. cant pick one to listen too

what

WHAT THE FUCK

head beating aganist wall, make migraine go away

blood though? i dunno wtf eyes hurt, head swollen

chest hurts

exuent