[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Make-up is exaggerated for TV in order for the person to look proper (normal) on screen. It's so over-the-top that it looks almost cartoonish when someone is observed in person and not through a television display.

Of course he might be vane enough that he told the make-up crew to make sure he didn't look bald on camera and they were like "oh don't worry, we got you".

181126-noose-mississippi-state-capitol-al-1252_2d0cd58e6366c94b154bf10c11b9aced.fit-760w.jpg

all this bed-wetting from them came from me posting a picture of 33 yr old stephen miller having what appears to be 70s bush glued to the top of his head for a tv interview btw

cHbP2Ih.jpg

this would be equally hilarious if it was some asshole who happened to be a dem

I think thats that powder crap people sprinkle on their hair. i've always wondered what happens when the wind hits it hard

all this bed-wetting from them came from me posting a picture of 33 yr old stephen miller having what appears to be 70s bush glued to the top of his head for a tv interview btw

cHbP2Ih.jpg

this would be equally hilarious if it was some asshole who happened to be a dem

lol hes like "Make me look good"

so they gave him a yamaka

Just for fun

Strike Three Against Obamacare: A Misguided Law Is Once Again Ruled Unconstitutional

Let's review the bidding:

Original Obamacare Violated the Commerce Clause. In June 2012, in NFIB v. Sebelius, the Supreme Court of the U.S. (SCOTUS) ruled that the individual mandate was an unconstitutional violation of the Commerce Clause. A majority of the court agreed that the Commerce Clause prohibits Americans from being forced to purchase health insurance (or any other product) simply because Congress thinks it's a good idea.

Original Obamacare Unconstitutionally Coerced States. In the same decision, SCOTUS ruled that Obamacare's Medicaid expansi0n was unconstitutionally coercive on the states. A majority of the court--including Justices Breyer and Kagan--concluded that Congress exceeded its enumerated powers and violated basic principles of federalism when it coerces States into accepting onerous conditions that it could not impose directly by threatening to withhold all federal funding under Medicaid.

SCOTUS-Modified Obamacare Violates the Commerce Clause. On December 14, 2018, U.S. District Court Judge Reed O'Connor ruled that the law's individual mandate is unconstitutional, and that because the mandate cannot be separated from the rest of the law, the rest of the law is also invalid (full ruling). It remains to be seen whether SCOTUS will uphold this ruling.

Back