Page 1 of 2
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 04-21-2019, 10:34

More than 200 killed as Easter Sunday blasts hit churches, hotels in Sri Lanka

Quote:
At least 207 people were killed and hundreds more injured after a series of blasts shook Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday.

A wave of near-simultaneous explosions rocked three churches and three luxury hotels, officials said, leaving nearly 500 people hospitalized from injuries.

Police later reported two further explosions.

Sponsored Links
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 04-21-2019, 10:44
not news worthy - Trump didn't incite it, white men didn't commit it, and muslims were not the target

next

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 04-21-2019, 10:48
All part of god's plan

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 04-21-2019, 11:22
islam means peace

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 04-21-2019, 12:11
Religious holidays steeped in idiocy like a minority of people are celebrating today should have been abandoned long ago. Still, you get dressed up, you gather together, you perform your signing rituals, you chant and sway together, and you sing your worship to the air. You would think that in 2019, the nutjobs would have abandoned the fallacy that is Yaweh, Allah, God, or whatever a long time ago.

Instead of talking about a fictional deity with a fictional sacrificial version of himself that never actually lived, we should be getting excited about the real holiday, which is tomorrow.

The environmental movement that began in 1970 gains traction and momentum every year, and gets stronger as time goes by. Earth Day 2019 - Protect Our Species | Earth Day Network

I have no doubt you've all donated and are as excited about Earth Day as I am!

It should be a national holiday, and we are working on that, but since it is not, there will be more Trump news that I'm going to be happily reporting to you. Your next couple of days are going to be great!

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 04-21-2019, 12:35
****ing Buddhist terrorists
Why can't they get along with others.

"...Sinhalese are overwhelmingly Buddhists, while Tamils are mostly Hindu, Muslim and Christian...."
Burma | No Country For Radical Islam - YouTube

Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-21-2019 at 12:59..
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 04-21-2019, 13:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Religious holidays steeped in idiocy like a minority of people are celebrating today should have been abandoned long ago. Still, you get dressed up, you gather together, you perform your signing rituals, you chant and sway together, and you sing your worship to the air. You would think that in 2019, the nutjobs would have abandoned the fallacy that is Yaweh, Allah, God, or whatever a long time ago.

Instead of talking about a fictional deity with a fictional sacrificial version of himself that never actually lived, we should be getting excited about the real holiday, which is tomorrow.

The environmental movement that began in 1970 gains traction and momentum every year, and gets stronger as time goes by. Earth Day 2019 - Protect Our Species | Earth Day Network

It should be a national holiday, and we are working on that, but since it is not, there will be more Trump news that I'm going to be happily reporting to you. Your next couple of days are going to be great!
What the **** happened to you? Jesus, dude. Take care of yourself.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 04-21-2019, 13:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
What the **** happened to you? Jesus, dude. Take care of yourself.
Sunday. He's 3 bottles down.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 04-21-2019, 13:57
Quote:

jesus

absent
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 04-21-2019, 14:32
Quote:

(top line is basically we have to do something for the enviroment NOW!!!)

these are all local pro-"environment" people who want a carbon neutral society by 2035 etc. of course, none of this applies to them. they get to fly literally all over the globe

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 04-21-2019, 19:32
BuzzFeed News editor takes heat for suggesting Trump would be more outraged if Sri Lanka victims were white

pulitzer prize winners

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 04-21-2019, 20:30

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 04-23-2019, 09:21
any word on NZ threatening 10 years behind bars for owning a video of the bombing?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 04-23-2019, 09:28
Coombz is gone. I say we wait until they release him from prison and ask

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 04-23-2019, 09:30
Quote:
Religious holidays steeped in idiocy like a minority of people are celebrating today should have been abandoned long ago. Still, you get dressed up, you gather together, you perform your signing rituals, you chant and sway together, and you sing your worship to the air.
This from a Native American lol WTF you have lost your mind along with your heritage, have some ****ing respect for those who went before and enabled you to have such a privileged upbringing.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 04-23-2019, 09:38
He has lost contact with the indian ancestral plane.. his vision quest turned out to be a nightmare when he found out his spirit animal is firewater

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 04-23-2019, 09:47
I think it is a real shame to have a heritage and culture that is so vivid and powerful and to just **** on it like it never existed, must be some deep self loathing going on there.

Shame, Vanster was good people but the TDS has unhinged him.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 04-23-2019, 11:33
Quote:
I will be awaiting your in depth investigation intro the Trump administration.

Also

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 04-23-2019, 13:04
Vanster, I would gladly trade Columbus Day for an earth day. I***8217;m with you brother. Where do I sign?

As far as thanksgiving goes, you***8217;d have to pry it from my cold dead hands along with the turkey leg

Last edited by Mr Jimmy Pop; 04-23-2019 at 13:08..
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 04-23-2019, 13:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
****ing Buddhist terrorists
Why can't they get along with others.

"...Sinhalese are overwhelmingly Buddhists, while Tamils are mostly Hindu, Muslim and Christian...."
Burma | No Country For Radical Islam - YouTube
This attack was carried out by islamic terrorist group.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Happy Easter - BOOM

Social Website Bullshit