HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 04-13-2019, 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
Their games are all dog****.

No effort required in not touching them. ^_^
its funny how much $$$ theyre tossing into overwatch though. trying so hard to make an esport out of a game no1 likes lol.

and HS is just beyond **** now, i saw the new xpac cards and theyre 100% clones of old ****... and not even clones of the interesting cards either.

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
22 - 04-13-2019, 18:53
what you need to do is pursue this as agressively as possible and DO NOT LET THEM WIN!! in america we have a sayinng which is NEVER GIVE UP, AND TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS

2:37
Veteran4
Old
23 - 04-13-2019, 20:46
they wont win il be getting a full refund and being un banned by the end of the week.

then on top of that il be getting a written apology and posting it here.

then on top of that il be telling them i activity choose to quit their game .

also im gunna tea bag the rest of the active t1 community.

then il think about getting a life.... maybe..

then il go to fortnight

Last edited by 2:37; 04-13-2019 at 20:48..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
24 - 04-13-2019, 20:52
maybe it was don't trust your instincts

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
25 - 04-13-2019, 21:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
237 sux chit @ err fukn ting wyte trash *****d00 touches dis y d00 traaaash @ n e vidya gaym literal eva smdh lol

Veteran4
Old
26 - 04-13-2019, 21:47
oh then maybe kill this guys family not sure yet.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 04-13-2019, 22:49
I had a very responsive post to this thread, then I clicked something random on accident and the page refreshed, losing my completed work.

Now, this is all I can muster. Probably for the best.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
28 - 04-14-2019, 09:34
Quote:
237 sux chit @ err fukn ting wyte trash *****d00 touches dis y d00 traaaash @ n e vidya gaym literal eva smdh lol

sumday d00 hopn n prayn 2 find strength n courage 2 kill self lykka all him famly frenz n race bin telln d00 2 do 4 so fukn long smdh lol

Veteran4
Old
29 - 04-14-2019, 10:13
lol can anyone translate black and poor for me?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 04-14-2019, 11:00
He said;:

Quote:
Pardon me but I have some beliefs that conflict with yours. Perhaps you should reconsider your position on this particular matter. The argument you presented seems somewhat petty when compared to the challenges we face as a society.

In conclusion please consider these things before allowing an insignificant thing like video games to upset you so.

Remember all these games truly represent are a staggering waste of the precious limited time we have available to us on this planet.

Good day sir.

Last edited by SuperTrap; 04-14-2019 at 11:12..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
31 - 04-14-2019, 11:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
I had a very responsive post to this thread, then I clicked something random on accident and the page refreshed, losing my completed work.

Now, this is all I can muster. Probably for the best.
god damn you're autistic

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 04-14-2019, 11:11
I know right? When you make a long winded post you always copy and paste that **** into notepad just in case you get some random error

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 04-14-2019, 11:21
Hash loves typing out autistic essays about world of warcraft

Veteran4
Old
34 - 04-14-2019, 11:23
Quote:
Pardon me but I have some beliefs that conflict with yours. Perhaps you should reconsider your position on this particular matter. The argument you presented seems somewhat petty when compared to the challenges we face as a society.

In conclusion please consider these things before allowing an insignificant thing like video games to upset you so.

Remember all these games truly represent are a staggering waste of the precious limited time we have available to us on this planet.

Good day sir.
tell him in black an poor talk i got nothing but time to waste also let him know his maccas job wont stop his poor black children from contracting aids....

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
35 - 04-14-2019, 12:45
Quote:

sumday d00 hopn n prayn 2 find strength n courage 2 kill self lykka all him famly frenz n race bin telln d00 2 do 4 so fukn long smdh lol

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 04-14-2019, 14:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
its funny how much $$$ theyre tossing into overwatch though. trying so hard to make an esport out of a game no1 likes lol.

and HS is just beyond **** now, i saw the new xpac cards and theyre 100% clones of old ****... and not even clones of the interesting cards either.
I noticed that overwatch stream on twitch with all the shout-casters and laughed. They are trying so hard to pretend that it is a thing when everyone stopped caring like a month post-release at the latest. Game is garbage.

I started realizing that Hearthstone was total dog**** when Secret Paladin hit and 3 out of 5 games I played were against secret paladin and there were no cards that I could even craft a counter deck with. It was less of a game and more like an interactive movie where I lose and there isn't much I can do about it 'cept me myself become the cancer.

I could write giant essay about how bad Hearthstone is.

Eternal is roughly 5 times better than Hearthstone, no idea why giant hordes of people aren't playing it and talking about it. It's a rock solid game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post
tell him in black an poor talk i got nothing but time to waste also let him know his maccas job wont stop his poor black children from contracting aids....
Pardon me young citizen. I was just perusing this thread and I happen to speak Flipp.

Your statement written in English can be translated as follows:

"'Eyy bruddah I got all d4y 'erry day to piss biscuits on dis sheeeet."

However, I found your second statement to be cruel, racist, an inappropriate, so I will not translate that for you.

Good luck winning your battle for justice 2:37.

I will now commence the rest of my own day not donating time towards caring about Blizzard and anything they do.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 04-14-2019, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post

its on bliz
Sounds like consequences will never be the same.

Veteran4
Old
38 - 04-14-2019, 22:41
Quote:
However, I found your second statement to be cruel, racist, an inappropriate, so I will not translate that for you.

Good luck winning your battle for justice 2:37.

I will now commence the rest of my own day not donating time towards caring about Blizzard and anything they do.
Truth often hurts

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
39 - 04-15-2019, 08:13
Quote:

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
40 - 04-15-2019, 13:21
PLEASE UPDATE

Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Blizzard

Social Website Bullshit