Nerd Virgins Rejoice I'm leaving!

tehvul2

Veteran XX
That's right. This is Tehvul the God's last post. 2013 is when I put my plan into motion, and I do not need any more of TW's 3rd grade negativity in my life.

This place used to be cool. A place where news was posted before CNN even had the story. This place used to be a great place to hear, and learn about new tech things. That was then, but now TW just a cess pool of ignorance that consists primarily of Reddit reposts. Also the admin, Ryan or however he spell's his name, has no problem allowing the really bad mouth breathers getting hard working peeps fired is just pathetic.

TW has no problem allowing confirmed pedophiles to be a part of the community, and unlike TW I am not cool being at a place that harbors sexual predators.

If you would like to be part of the movement, that I am, then you know how to reach me. Otherwise get fucked. No one asked/forced me to leave this trashcan called TW. This is my choice and mine alone.

I feel sorry for your mother's. Tehvul the God saying "Later's Bitches".

Tehvul Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

EDIT: And NO. I won't be back. :finger:

Last edited:
Posts goodbye thread, back in a matter of hours to respond to "haters" rinse, repeat. Nothing new to see here.

we all saw mr green's facebook... it showed those same 2 disgusting muts you used to take pictures of.... and it had pictures inside his house in florida and michigan, both of which looked identical to the shit pictures/videos you would post as you were fucked up on booze/drugs because that is the only way you could cope with getting fucked in the ass by a 60 yr old grandpa so you had a roof over ur head

Reactions: gim
See you in the new year!

TW has been the same since Tribes stopped being the focus, people really like to claim that the place has changed in their farewell posts.

I don't even think there is a 1% chance that that was his last post on TW.

He's a pathological liar why would this be any different that the rest of the bullshit he's claimed to be true?

please ban this asshole

he has no willpower and will be back in 3 weeks. at least force him to make a new account

should i pay TW the $50 now in Vansters honor, or will you come back and let us know when you get your GED before the end of 2013?

Back