[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to smoke another pinner joint of my shitty mid-grade weed now.
and i'm going to gt 7x higher than any of you guys with your good shit. i hope you guys can live with that

My grandmother passed out this evening at 5:55pm. I heard the news walked home (was down at the beach), bawling my eyes out the whole way. Grabbed my weed, smoked the biggest bowl I had. Chilled and thought for awhile sitting at a local school. Came home, now im going to go to bed.

:cry:

:bandit:

Kray

:(

what can one say? sorry dude. im gonna smoke a 1.2 gram joint for ya.

Try to remember the good times and get together with family if ya can :(

congrats

:bandit:

were you a heavy smoker? what did you do in those four days? inquiring minds would like to know

Thanks, I am quite a heavy smoker (have smoked at least a bowl daily for the last 2-3 years).

So for 4 days I drank ~48 oz of water every 3 hours, took a few multi vitamins each day (anything with B2, B12, and Niacin will do as long as you take about twice the daily suggestion). On the day of the test I drank the same amount of water as before until about 1.5 hours before. At that point I drank an Omni Cleansing liquid (about $30 bucks at any health food store. They usually keep it behind the counter). The omni shit really doesn't clean anything out. Its just a form of dilution (you drink a lot of water with it), but it contains >2000% daily value for B Vitamins and also includes creatine.

The B Vitamins are to color your piss so it doesn't just look like water. Niacin does act to burn things out of your system, but you can have a pretty severe skin reaction if you take to much. The creatine is metabolized into creatinine in your system and that is what they test for to determine dilution. So then when you drink shit tons of water the amount of THC metabolites is diluted enough not to be detected, but your piss will test fine for dilution.

:bandit: Smoked when I got up, played some trives, and eating a deli sandwhich from down the street. Gonna smoke here shortly so pre-:bandit:

Also, thanks for the e-love. My grandmother was 84 years old. She's put on one hell of a fight.

Depression baby
Has mothered 7 children
Married twice
Over come drinking post-due to breaking her hip from a drunk fall.
Suffered multiple strokes, seizures, breast cancer, kidney failure, and many more.

We all knew she was going to pass soon, so I was prepared. Although I love her a lot, and want to be greedy and have her still here. I am glad she has moved on, and she will be happier. She's led a good life, and overcome more things I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back