#feelthebern

VZ3XviN.jpg

anubis is a very rare gem - a low iq serial killer.

this is actually a common myth

most serial killers and sociopaths are very stupid and dysfunctional. the green river killer, who had the most confirmed kills of any american serial killer, was a borderline retarded truck driver.

ted bundy is the exception, not the rule

anubis is way too dumb to be serial killer

and way too lazy to find actual employment

he just wants to play tribes and talk about dirt people (as a dirt person) all day

wait for next JRR TOLKEN and SW movie to come out

hopefully others can dig around and pay for it all

i kind of want Bernie Sanders to win tbh

given where we are and where we are headed

if winning PoTuS gets like 50% of the country to hate you....blame you for everything

and Bernie is an old Jew who fills all those stereotypes of being Jewish

it would help my real cause and agenda far more than Trump ever could (given his recent abandonment of everything he said in 2015)

I mean my Jews control the fucking world narrative would be 100% complete with him as President

lets do it!!! I mean JEW it

D1EYjM6XcAEoCvy.jpg

typical bernie supporter

doesn't know difference between treasury building and white house

8 U.S.C. 333 : US Code - Section 333: Mutilation of national bank obligations states:

"Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national
banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note,or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both."

Back