[New Project]The Schumann Frequencies

I dont hate this and I think the recording is pretty good for being done at home. I only listened to the first song but I liked the vibe and I think everything worked well together to keep the same feel.
Side note, I understand what you were going for with the offbeat drum hits (at 1:30 and at the end of the song) but I don't think it translated well.

Yeah I felt it ended up overused and would have liked to do another take, but it was kind of a rushed project. Will end up rerecording most and learned a lot about what sounds off doing this. Been playing together for ~4 months, so still feeling things out. Thanks for the feedback :)

Thanks man, we were kind of going for that 90's power pop sort of feel with a with a bit of blues lead with a pinch of shoe-gaze, and that discordant "inde" sound thrown in tastefully.

It seems to be coming together well...this isn't exactly the place to be for music in the NW, but the calendar is slowly filling up with tentative shows so that's something. The couple that we've played were reasonably well attended, saturday, 3rd of 4 in the lineup. Its a fun group to play with.

This sounds pretty good. I like the sound of the ride, cuts through nicely. Snare's a little too up front for my taste.

It really reminds me of 90s college rock. Good stuff.

Back