Are people still playing?

I'm slowing down as I figured I would... I don't have any interest in mmo endgame anymore... playing to 50 was a lot of fun but I don't see me lasting much longer.

I'm gonna make a force side char today, falhawk what's your ingame name? Also anyone else have these problems with severe lag spikes? I get 24ms then all of a sudden i'll spike to like 5000.

yeah I don't see how I'd renew after it expires end of march... great game... nothing left to do that I care about plus my friends are in the same boat.

I'm on hold playing ME3, will come back in earnest once 1.2 is out. Maybe that will have something to grab my interest back.

my sub is up in 3 days, not renewing

no lfg makes finding groups terrible, and the most people I ever see online in our guild is 6...not worth paying for when D3 is coming out in a few months

my sub is up in 3 days, not renewing

no lfg makes finding groups terrible, and the most people I ever see online in our guild is 6...not worth paying for when D3 is coming out in a few months

This, plus I am tired of fighting humanoid monsters and there is absolutely no reason to ever change your gear pre-50 taking half the fun of leveling (getting new cool shit) out of the game (and all mods needed are basically give to you via quest rewards/badges). Plus even end game we still all have lightsabers and I can still wear the same lvl 9 robe I've been wearing since... lvl 9. And for Fatman being the most populated server, I hardly ever see anyone anywhere, it's like exploring the middle of nowhere all the time.

Account runs out in 5 days, never made it to 50 (48 now). Playing PS3 until D3.

This, plus I am tired of fighting humanoid monsters and there is absolutely no reason to ever change your gear pre-50 taking half the fun of leveling (getting new cool shit) out of the game (and all mods needed are basically give to you via quest rewards/badges). Plus even end game we still all have lightsabers and I can still wear the same lvl 9 robe I've been wearing since... lvl 9. And for Fatman being the most populated server, I hardly ever see anyone anywhere, it's like exploring the middle of nowhere all the time.

Account runs out in 5 days, never made it to 50 (48 now). Playing PS3 until D3.

Fatman isn't the most populated server. the one on im has 230+ people in fleet peak times. planets have like 60+ at least.

I still don't understand how you got from lvl 10 to 50 with literally the same gear all the way. On 5 different chars I crafted blue gear as soon as the pieces were usable and still found it challenging, can't imagine going to 50 on lvl 10 gear.

Orange gear. He kept upgrading it, which means it keeps pace with any other orange/blue class gear.

Ah. So basically he did keep his gear up to date but chose not to aquire any other appearance peices.

On my Jugg I have probably 5 different orange chests. I can understand just sticking with the first one you get but that's a choice, not really a flaw in the game. :shrug:

Fatman isn't the most populated server. the one on im has 230+ people in fleet peak times. planets have like 60+ at least.

Fatman has the same at peak times.

At non-peak times, you can see 30 people on fleet and sometimes you're the only person on a planet (Republic side).

Fatman has the same at peak times.

At non-peak times, you can see 30 people on fleet and sometimes you're the only person on a planet (Republic side).

When i was on fatman the problem wasn't fleet is was being the only person on worlds. that sucked.

Back