Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)

i'm surrounded by TW's - but i need to join the alliance.

how may i do so.

There's one spot left in T/W. Iten is the leader. Ask him. Get on the IRC channel also if you can. #battledawn

My team, T/W2 is full. TW/3 is also full. |E| only has 2 members and they're TW dudes also, but I don't know who the leader is. In-game there are options for messaging.

Someone needs to conquer me, I can leave T/W2 if needed. But decide soon! (going on vacation tomorrow morning)

VonTed of Higgleytown (N. Italy)

There's one spot left in T/W. Iten is the leader. Ask him. Get on the IRC channel also if you can. #battledawn

My team, T/W2 is full. TW/3 is also full. |E| only has 2 members and they're TW dudes also, but I don't know who the leader is. In-game there are options for messaging.

whats his ingame name?

edit: nvm, found it.

Someone needs to conquer me, I can leave T/W2 if needed. But decide soon! (going on vacation tomorrow morning)

VonTed of Higgleytown (N. Italy)

We'll take care of it, but you should probably reverse that attack you launched

EDIT: K, we temporarily took you off T/W2. There's a spot waiting for you when you get back. Happy vacation!

Last edited:
Well I got conquered by King Coditza of Shadow Land who is with RO. He is ranked #31. Anyone wanna help me?

15 ticks till the vehicle factory is ready.

:shrug: I started playing. As soon as I got out of protection, I got conquered. I barely understand how the game fucking works and I'm already losing.

So ya, I have a ton of squads and like 5 conquered bases over here in north africa, but KOH has a fucking army above me. :shrug:

So ya, I have a ton of squads and like 5 conquered bases over here in north africa, but KOH has a fucking army above me. :shrug:

Wow, you are actually holding your own over there? Hopefully we can zap over there eventually but KOH is way more experienced and they probably have more paying players than we do.

We'll take care of it, but you should probably reverse that attack you launched

EDIT: K, we temporarily took you off T/W2. There's a spot waiting for you when you get back. Happy vacation!

Thanks :) My attack was soundly defeated, wimp called in his allies to help defend. Gave him something to think about for a second at least!

Wow, you are actually holding your own over there? Hopefully we can zap over there eventually but KOH is way more experienced and they probably have more paying players than we do.

Ya, I actually just conquered some dudes main base and I'm about to have vehicles ready. Now that I can convert Oil into metal things are moving much faster. 20 of my units (with lasers beams) got KIA against him, but I took his main base that had some big sphere over it.

Tbo, I have no idea wtf I'm doing but I guess I'm doing ok over here.

stuffuk3.jpg

I'm thinking I need to relocate. No room to construct outposts any where near me. ( i guess that defeats the purpose of an outpost).

I'm holed in pretty well and won't be conquered ever again but the opportunity for anything close enough to me is pretty slim. sucks that you can't steal an already conquered village. You basically need to get the guy to rebel and then get in there right away in order to claim anything for TW.

Back