[NFL] 2018 Regular Season

Derek Carr is a pussy and Gruden will fail miserably. I'm done with the NFL for the next decade and I didn't need a Kaepernick ad. Thank you.

Derek Carr is a pussy and Gruden will fail miserably. I'm done with the NFL for the next decade and I didn't need a Kaepernick ad. Thank you.

They really played the kaepernick ad? Oh NFL, you so cray. As dumb as it is, I’m still gonna watch because dammit, I like watching professional football.

vNmNTd9.jpg

I certainly hope this is taken out of context or its fake news or something...

I dunno, looks like maybe 3 or even 4. It's wide open enough he probably could've run it himself too.

pretty sure bitchell just wasn't comfortable doing a fake end around. #1 target was probably cohen who he threw it to, but he locked on to that play and didn't see the wide open man

edit: nm that was no name gabriel, no idea what the upside of that play was then

Last edited:
pretty sure bitchell just wasn't comfortable doing a fake end around. #1 target was probably cohen who he threw it to, but he locked on to that play and didn't see the wide open man

edit: nm that was no name gabriel, no idea what the upside of that play was then

Burton was in end zone and he threw to gabriel

Good news is this is better than any play john fox every designed

Bad news is mitch sucks

Yeah agree i was just being a ridiculous bears fan

Gotta give him year before we can rip him last year doesnt count since the team was so bad

Last edited:
Hopefully he has a good coaching staff supporting him, that can make a huge difference in developing a young player. I don’t follow bears so I have no idea

Hopefully he has a good coaching staff supporting him, that can make a huge difference in developing a young player. I don’t follow bears so I have no idea

They had john fox who was a good guy and good locker room morale coahc popular with players and good d coahces vic fangio

But fox didnt know how to qb coach or call offensive plays

Last year mitch prob shouldnt have even played the team was so bad, that was his first real game with play calling

Back