LGBR Did get beat up, lol

So, big guy attacks little kid, slams his head on the ground and chokes him for saying he has a "farmers tan"? No laws broken there, plus it sounded like a fair fight too!!!!

And theres some fuckin punk kid rubbing a womans ass and doing groin thrusts against her, and no ones even choked him? Nice lan.

The clownshow in charge of UVA 5 needs to get their shit wired straight. Maybe next year at UVA 6 there will be a big orgy and we can have a few cage matches, or maybe we can all bring guns and shoot the fuckin place up! I mean, since you obviously cant get charged with any crimes at UVA or even get kicked out, and people see nothing wrong with some of the stupid shit obviously happening there, why just stop at assaulting people?

I call 1st dibs on heroin dealing and pimping Thai hookers!!!

i wanna (unsucessfully) mcguyver a bong out of someone's pc using nothing but a straw, rubber band, and a paperclip

start a "lemme fuck your pc up by turning it into a smoking apperatus" table

freedom... it feels good.

Last edited:
C1F-C-AUTO_e.jpg

up until this point i thought sarca was a cool guy...

lost all respect for him. fighting with a kid...what a bitch

sarc is a fucking friend
gotta feel really big beating up someone considerably smaller than you for saying you have a farmers tan
what a crybaby pussy

was he thrown out? im not readin all that. if he wasnt then that is just sad.

not as sad as picking a fight with an adolescent over a comment about a tan and being in proximity.

Bodom said:
was he thrown out? im not readin all that. if he wasnt then that is just sad.

not as sad as picking a fight with an adolescent over a comment about a tan and being in proximity.

Nope, he was allowed to stay. Nice to know rules are enforced eh?

For the love of God. Thsi shit's still going on? That's it. I'm choking all of you fucks at uvalan6.

unloader said:
So, big guy attacks little kid, slams his head on the ground and chokes him for saying he has a "farmers tan"? No laws broken there, plus it sounded like a fair fight too!!!!
...etc etc
Keep blowing it out of proportion and there will be no UVA6. I see no problem in voicing your opinion that Sarc fucked up, but don't ruin it for others.

:|:ArcaneGel said:
Keep blowing it out of proportion and there will be no UVA6. I see no problem in voicing your opinion that Sarc fucked up, but don't ruin it for others.
or maybe you might realize that if anyone ruined it that would be sarca for attacking a child

just the kinda shitstorm what's his face's dad was up in arms about. y'know...the one that "almost" prompted a kiddy section.

if parents found out about sarca's idiocy id be pretty sure that a lot of people wouldnt be going again. especially since they let sarca stay.

and since ive been gone for 2 days and am reading this now...was LGBR hurt in any way? cuz he could easily file charges against sarca for assault.

gj sarc :bigthumb: way 2 be the bigman

I havent heard of any injuries. Someone said he was was chocked and dogpiled on.. Probably some bruises if nothing else.

Back