Terror attack on UK Parliament?

:lol: that was fucked up.. it's still really early here

Lol so early you corrected/edited yourself and STILL got it wrong. Coup d'etat... fucking hell, don't use fancy foreign terms if you don't understand them. Last I checked my point, or yours, wasn't a government that is being overthrown by force. You even managed to get the e-acute in there to doubly reinforce how much of a moron you are. Did you copy and paste that or do you know the alt key combo for it?

Apparently it being early means that you really knew that cu de ta was spelt coup d'etat, you just couldn't be bothered to get anywhere near the correct spelling, yeah... that happens all the time... more likely it's because you are moron who never knew how you spelt the thing, let alone it's meaning, in the first place.

Wow in this thread 2 people who say the killing of kids and innocent people with bombs is okay if you're Catholic, but if you're a radical Muslim... enough is enough eh?

All I see here are a bunch of Chicken Littles, getting their panties in a bunch because I called out their hero, Captain Tele for being a troll.

Last edited:
Lol so early you corrected/edited yourself and STILL got it wrong. Coup d'etat... fucking hell, don't use fancy foreign terms if you don't understand them. Last I checked my point, or yours, wasn't a government that is being overthrown by force. You even managed to get the e-acute in there to doubly reinforce how much of a moron you are. Did you copy and paste that or do you know the alt key combo for it?

Apparently it being early means that you really knew that cu de ta was spelt coup d'etat, you just couldn't be bothered to get anywhere near the correct spelling, yeah... that happens all the time... more likely it's because you are moron who never knew how you spelt the thing, let alone it's meaning, in the first place.

Wow in this thread 2 people who say the killing of kids and innocent people with bombs is okay if you're Catholic, but if you're a radical Muslim... enough is enough eh?

All I see here are a bunch of Chicken Littles, getting their panties in a bunch because I called out their hero, Captain Tele for being a troll.

I misspelled a word. You are an ignorant asshole with no common sense. I'll take my spelling issues over your dumbass any day

See you still dont get it? Coup d'etat is not a mispelling.

You have absolutely no clue what it fucking means. Common sense, if that means being a self-righteous ignorant moron who is happy making glib remarks about IRA terrorism, well then go for it!

You completely missed my point in the first place. I think ANY terrorist act is an outrage, and this one is too. I was just saying people needed to get perspective on the issue, in terms of what living in a modern global city involves. And quite frankly, I'd suggest people who live with the possible threat of terrorism on a more regular basis do have more of an insight into it's effects. Doesn't make them special, just possibly might have more of an idea than precious little snowflakes like you and Tele, despite all your sound and fury on their behalf.

Last edited:
Who fucking cares? I spelled it wrong and used the wrong french phrase. Your think you're special cause the IRA bombed you. I don't give a fuck. Eat a dick you idiot

I was just saying people needed to get perspective on the issue, in terms of what living in a modern global city involves.
Are you parroting that sandnigger mayor of london who said that terrorism is part of living in a big city?

what in the motherfuck are you even talking about?

what in the motherfuck are you even talking about?

Nothing to do with you. WarBuddha's post, I'm assuming, tried to justify IRA attacks as in the name of liberation instead of domination and SuperTrap posted this:

That shit wouldn't have happened if the whole lineage of irish weren't weak as fuck and England wasn't such a cuck.
ps I would have donated more if I had known we had a chance of waxing your ass

Imagine his fucking response if I was glib about donating to IS. Never fucking here the end of it.

EDIT: see SuperTrap's posts below.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with you. WarBuddha's post, I'm assuming, tried to justify IRA attacks as in the name of liberation and SuperTrap posted this:

Are you a catholic child or a grown up idiot?

and you are goddam right.. if my country was taken over by foreigners I would bomb the shit out of you too

I never justified Catholics blowing up people with car bombs.

I'm simply stating that when you are the conqueror you can expect that shit.

England is being attacked by radicals who they let INTO the country.

England is being attacked by radicals who they let INTO the country.

By "let in" you mean "allowed to be born there", right?

You want to be tough on Muslims? Ok. What next? Not letting them on an airplane with a laptop isn't going to cut it.

At what point do we start banning islam itself? Does anything less do anything to make us safe?

All religion is stupid and if society could grow up and handle their shit then I would say ban all religion. They can't and won't, they need that crutch.

Islam is a violent religion period. Whether there are peaceful members is irrelevant when the religion calls for infidels to die... You can't tone that down or sugar coat it.

So yeah, fuck yeah.. ban Islam in America at least.

As a American do you have any idea how hard it is to say that? Freedom actually means something to me and to deny someone else freedom is impossible to justify.. but alas, here we are. When your freedom comes at a cost to someone else then you are doing it wrong.

1st generation immigrants aren't usually the problem, it's their kids who fail to adapt because they hear one thing at home and another in public.

We should just ban immigration from countries that follow Sharia law.

Why is warbugga sub 90 iq posting stories and why is ne 1 responding

He can't even get baseball stats right (lol) dude is a moron

Back