Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

trolltoll.jpg

gotta pay the troll toll

I don't think you can even consider Obibun a troll because no one takes him seriously and everyone knows his bit. You only similarity between him and Kurayami is the fact that they call other people nerds/virgins whilst posting on TW a whole shit load.

Kurayami was a great troll because he would wind people up easily and get into huge arguments by taking purposefully contrary positions. He would very rarely get defensive or trolled back. Most of the names mentioned in this thread are just annoying posters who get called out for being douches and or idiotic. There's a big difference.
this

i think trolling is just getting a rise out of people

theres nothing really more to it then that, you dont need to do it any specific way, making people angry on the internet is the end goal

the only prob with obi is i get bored at work and just sit there and call him a faggot and he never has any good comebacks :/

Im telling you faggots, Absent is the best troll this forum has seen.

He fits the definition of a great troll i.e., no one sees him as a real troll because they think he's a nazi and he pisses everyone off in whatever thread he makes. He was a guarenteed 4 pages a thread.

There are of course many black horse candidates that don't register on many if any radars, and those guys are also pros.

Absent doesn't piss everyone off. And Absent doesn't hold a flame to Kurayami.

If I would have to pick someone to fill Kura's shoes I would have to say Fool. lol

I think we're confused about trolling. Trolling is not supposed to be obvious. Its a sociopathic behavior where someone takes a stupid or controversial position they don't agree with just to get people to reply to them negatively. I think it spawned from people making retarded threads and then trying to defend themselves when they backfired ("I WAS JUST TROLLING LOL") but there are some people who do it here for God knows why.

Reggs and Artemis

I think we're confused about trolling. Trolling is not supposed to be obvious. Its a sociopathic behavior where someone takes a stupid or controversial position they don't agree with just to get people to reply to them negatively. I think it spawned from people making retarded threads and then trying to defend themselves when they backfired ("I WAS JUST TROLLING LOL") but there are some people who do it here for God knows why.
This.

I can't believe how dumb most of the posters are in this thread for not knowing the difference.

Obibun is a retard. He's not just being a retard intentionally just to provoke negative responses. He's just a retard, nothing more.

easily obibun.

I think I get a reward for longest lasting troll in TW history as well.

edit: Herpes LOLAMIRITELOL

Also under Dangr a long time ago, I use to post civil war threads, easily hit 15-20 pages. That was when I was 14 or 15. ahaha

Last edited:
Back