[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's the Obama effect. Push liberal shit long enough the backlash is Trump.

If there was a moderate Dem in office instead of that shitbag Obama, Trump would have never been elected.

"I am for free commerce with all nations, political connection with none, and little or no diplomatic establishment. And I am not for linking ourselves by new treaties with the quarrels of Europe, entering that field of slaughter to preserve their balance, or joining in the confederacy of Kings to war against the principles of liberty." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:77

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the United States never to take active part in the quarrels of Europe. Their political interests are entirely distinct from ours. Their mutual jealousies, their balance of power, their complicated alliances, their forms and principles of government, are all foreign to us. They are nations of eternal war. All their energies are expended in the destruction of the labor, property and lives of their people." --Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823. ME: 15:436

"We have a perfect horror at everything like connecting ourselves with the politics of Europe." --Thomas Jefferson to William Short, 1801. ME 10:285

"It ought to be the very first object of our pursuits to have nothing to do with the European interests and politics. Let them be free or slaves at will, navigators or agriculturists, swallowed into one government or divided into a thousand, we have nothing to fear from them in any form." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1801.

I'd love to hear the details of how someone gets arrested, a court date, a trial, a conviction, and a sentencing all in a single day.

well it looks like the only source on that is Lauren Southern who said she is getting it second hand. He was apparently serving probation/suspended sentence already for a very similar "offense", so it appears that sentence suspension might be over and he would have to serve 13 months. that's what I'm kinda gathering anyway

6lvxi94622011.jpg

:lol: get to work on those memes boys

trump/putin/pence 2032

I'd love to hear the details of how someone gets arrested, a court date, a trial, a conviction, and a sentencing all in a single day.

One article I read said this fellow had 18 months suspended provided 100% good behavior so this arrest caused that sentence to kick in. That makes some sense to me.

Collectors jumping on Thursday’s news that President Trump canceled his long-anticipated meeting with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un crashed the White House Gift Shop website trying to buy the post-summit coin.

The gift shop was selling the “unique heirloom of political history” for $19.95 and was even offering a refund initially if the June 12 summit didn’t end up taking place, according to the New York Post. The coin was going for a robust $24.95 before the cancellation was revealed.

Trump-Kim commemorative coin sale crashes White House gift shop website

Will we ever get to see how his superior fantastic negotiation skills ended up with 6 goddamn bankruptcies?

Sent from *magical device* using Tapatalk

Back