dear tribalwar,

CALM DOWN! PLEASE DISPERSE! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

HSmyG.jpg

I know nothing about the opsayo thing, though I doubt the legitimacy

the death threats were pretty funny tbh and started AFTER someone contacted his work. Seriously it is hilarious to see people get all up in arms about it.

And yeah, he posted total shit...but have you actually tried to read opsayo posts?

I'm not a fan of the boofoo, honestly I don't care about him at all. I just think its totally fucked up for anyone to try to justify why its ok that someone contacted his place of work. "Oh its not like he'd get fired" is not an ok response.
The legitimacy of the opsayo and the boofoo thing are both up for debate. What anybody does on here, in terms of these actions, isn't excusable.

Either way, I don't really care, but the social experiment is highly entertaining. If I knew any better I'd say that we were all stuck on an island chanting to a pig's head with no hope for return.

Spoiler

Last edited:
my psychiatrist told me the instant reefer is prescribed to someone that isnt terminal he's going to quit his job -- he stated this after admitting it is useful for everything from anxiety to insomnia

so i just read the first post

im going to make myself a cup of tea, change into my pjs and enjoy the fuck out of this thread

I have read every post in this thread. I will continue to do so until it is locked in the HoF.

Back