dear tribalwar,

with badmofo

is it ever over?

that's his problem. i think it will take a callout post of logroller proportions to take out this giant

Spoiler

I know nothing about the opsayo thing, though I doubt the legitimacy

the death threats were pretty funny tbh and started AFTER someone contacted his work. Seriously it is hilarious to see people get all up in arms about it.

And yeah, he posted total shit...but have you actually tried to read opsayo posts?

I'm not a fan of the boofoo, honestly I don't care about him at all. I just think its totally fucked up for anyone to try to justify why its ok that someone contacted his place of work. "Oh its not like he'd get fired" is not an ok response.

pretty much exactly this.

was anyone actually justifying that

i just figure if someone really wants to do that sort of shit to you it's your problem

whether or not it's 'ok' doesn't really apply

I know nothing about the opsayo thing, though I doubt the legitimacy

the death threats were pretty funny tbh and started AFTER someone contacted his work. Seriously it is hilarious to see people get all up in arms about it.

And yeah, he posted total shit...but have you actually tried to read opsayo posts?

I'm not a fan of the boofoo, honestly I don't care about him at all. I just think its totally fucked up for anyone to try to justify why its ok that someone contacted his place of work. "Oh its not like he'd get fired" is not an ok response.

y do u believe that his work was called but not believe that he messed with other ppl irl

u got a bias dood

trying 2 sound smart

l0l

i got a phone call from my dad saying some unlisted number kept calling his cell phone

he called my grandma once

i call his meltdown a long time ago

dood prolly kill himself now

i have pm's where hes like send me ur resume and posting the names and addresses of my direct family etc

he also google bomb isuk and naptown more than all other posters combined

he having mid life crisis and depress irl

he working on out elliptical than going to drive h3 from his sista apartment near beach to okcupid date

y would he want 2 kill himself

great life

i have pm's where hes like send me ur resume and posting the names and addresses of my direct family etc

he also google bomb isuk and naptown more than all other posters combined

he having mid life crisis and depress irl

You post like a fucking retard, whats your excuse?

reading through this thread made me realize how much I've missed kurayami.
badmofo doesn't have a tenth of the troll power as kuray, yet the forum energy/ effort feels more than equal to what kuray withstood, only without the awesomeness.

Back