Page 12 of 159
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
221 - 05-18-2014, 18:39
Solar...uh nope

Solar activity drops to 100 year low

Quote:
LONDON: Predictions that 2013 would see an upsurge in solar activity and geomagnetic storms disrupting power grids and communications systems have proved to be a false alarm. Instead, the current peak in the solar cycle is the weakest for a century.

Subdued solar activity has prompted controversial comparisons with the Maunder Minimum, which occurred between 1645 and 1715, when a prolonged absence of sunspots and other indicators of solar activity coincided with the coldest period in the last millennium.

Sponsored Links
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
222 - 05-18-2014, 18:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadus View Post

Were I you I'd put the earths population along with that line...see how that works for you.

No need really to go that far back. Transient swings taking thousands of years isn't what's occurring if we take into consideration the recent history.

Already said interglacial cycles.are ~28,000 years or so...

Last edited by ICMeltdown; 05-18-2014 at 18:43..
arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
223 - 05-18-2014, 18:42
all im saying is that its a silly thing to think that we could have any major catastrophic effect on the earth short of blowing up every nuclear warhead in existence all at once all over the surface of the earth

Kismet
Veteran
Old
224 - 05-18-2014, 18:43
go away you have the same andropause type posting style as vanster but about 300 times worse and a fraction away from going into dweasel land

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
225 - 05-18-2014, 18:45
Quote:
global cooling

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
226 - 05-18-2014, 18:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
go away you have the same andropause type posting style as vanster but about 300 times worse and a fraction away from going into dweasel land
Post the denier science...

I bet it is due to you having...nothing...

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
227 - 05-18-2014, 18:48
Quote:
all im saying is that its a silly thing to think that we could have any major catastrophic effect on the earth short of blowing up every nuclear warhead in existence all at once all over the surface of the earth
i do agree that we aren't likely to have a catastrophic effect on the earth and destroy the whole planet

i think we are well on our way to making it uninhabitable/unsustainable for our species though (if we don't kill each other before we reach that point )

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
228 - 05-18-2014, 18:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzx View Post
global cooling

Not in our lifetime... even though we are supposed to be cooling.

Why is that? Come on, you know the sun is responsible for both...at the same time.

You did say that before after all...

kwolf
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
229 - 05-18-2014, 18:51
you can't take away the catastrophists religion ... they have to believe, they have no choice ... it is their modern crusades as others get rich off their religious furvor

DELIVERANCE
VeteranXV
Old
230 - 05-18-2014, 18:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxxGodSteve View Post
i dont think anyone is denying climate change, since that's universally accepted as part of the earth's lifecycle

what they deny is that it's man-made

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
231 - 05-18-2014, 18:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Solar...uh nope

Solar activity drops to 100 year low
Thank you for posting further proof of global warming being a lie. If you were capable of critical thinking you would know this planet is going to cool in a major way because that huge assed ball of plasma we call the Sun plays a big assed role on the climate of this little planet. I find it unfortunate you are to stupid to realize that fact as being the total fact it was yesterday, today, and will be tomorrow as well.

Also have a looksie through these quotes. Feel free to verify them.

Quote:
"We have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little mention of any doubts we may have. Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest." - Stephen Schneider (leading advocate of the global warming theory)in interview for Discover magazine, Oct 1989)

"In the United States...we have to first convince the American People and the Congress that the climate problem is real." - former President Bill Clinton in a 1997 address to the United Nations

Nobody is interested in solutions if they don't think there's a problem. Given that starting point, I believe it is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presentations on how dangerous (global warming) is, as a predicate for opening up the audience to listen to what the solutions are..." - former Vice President Al Gore
(now, chairman and co-founder of Generation Investment Management--
a London-based business that sells carbon credits)
(in interview with Grist Magazine May 9, 2006, concerning his book, An Inconvenient Truth)

"In the long run, the replacement of the precise and disciplined language of science by the misleading language of litigation and advocacy may be one of the more important sources of damage to society incurred in the current debate over global warming." - Dr. Richard S. Lindzen
(leading climate and atmospheric science expert- MIT)

"Researchers pound the global-warming drum because they know there is politics and, therefore, money behind it. . . I've been critical of global warming and am persona non grata." - Dr. William Gray
(Professor of Atmospheric Sciences at Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado and leading expert of hurricane prediction in an interview for the Denver Rocky Mountain News, November 28, 1999)

"Scientists who want to attract attention to themselves, who want to attract great funding to themselves, have to (find a) way to scare the public . . . and this you can achieve only by making things bigger and more dangerous than they really are." - Petr Chylek
(Professor of Physics and Atmospheric Science, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia commenting on reports by other researchers that Greenland's glaciers are melting.
(Halifax Chronicle-Herald, August 22, 2001)

"Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing -- in terms of economic policy and environmental policy." - Tim Wirth U.S. Senator, Colorado.
(After a short stint as United Nations Under-Secretary for Global Affairs (4)
he now serves as President, U.N. Foundation, created by Ted Turner and his $1 billion "gift".)

"No matter if the science is all phony, there are collateral environmental benefits.... Climate change [provides] the greatest chance to bring about justice and equality in the world."- Christine Stewart, former Minister of the Environment of Canada

Last edited by beltaine1; 05-18-2014 at 19:00..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
232 - 05-18-2014, 18:54
Quote:
global cooling
More like global neutral.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
233 - 05-18-2014, 18:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIVERANCE View Post
Originally Posted by SexxxGodSteve View Post
i dont think anyone is denying climate change, since that's universally accepted as part of the earth's lifecycle

what they deny is that it's man-made

If it is supposed to be cooling, which it is, and instead it is warming, which it is.

What do you attribute it to?

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
234 - 05-18-2014, 19:06
I attribute it to the interwoven nature of the bubble we call our universe because everything has a cycle.

Last edited by beltaine1; 05-18-2014 at 19:18..
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
235 - 05-18-2014, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post
I attribute it to the interwoven nature of the bubble we call our universe.

Saying Humans are the only cause of climate change is simply illogical and clearly politically driven. Everything has a cycle.

Of course you would tehvul and that's why most pay you no heed, you're just too stupid to deal with. You are right up there with togo, havax, scooby, kismet, fool...

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
236 - 05-18-2014, 19:19
Things like you who claim Humans are the only cause of climate change hurt my brain because what you say is illogical. You fail to think in a broad sense. Instead choosing the easy way of thinking by saying "Humans are the cause so **** you. I am right because I want to be."

If you want to learn you will. If not remain a dumbass while giving Al Gore a reach around. Your choice.

Last edited by beltaine1; 05-18-2014 at 19:21..
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
237 - 05-18-2014, 19:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post
Things like you who claim Humans are the only cause of climate change hurt my brain because what you say is illogical. You fail to think in a broad sense. Instead choosing the easy way of thinking by saying "Humans are the cause so **** you. I am right because I want to be."

If you want to learn you will. If not remain a dumbass while giving Al Gore a reach around. Your choice.

I've never claimed it's only humans but we are certainly why it is we are warming now instead of cooling as nature would have us doing w/o our influence on the environment.

It isn't because of the "universe" after all...

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
238 - 05-18-2014, 19:29
Quote:
Not in our lifetime... even though we are supposed to be cooling.

Why is that? Come on, you know the sun is responsible for both...at the same time.

You did say that before after all...
we've been through this before, and I asked you to provide a link to any such statement, and you failed to produce one because it doesn't exist.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
239 - 05-18-2014, 19:32
Quote:
we've been through this before, and I asked you to provide a link to any such statement, and you failed to produce one because it doesn't exist.
..and I told you it is in the thread.

I asked you once, you replied to whichever side it was I inquired about first. A bit later I asked regarding the other side of the proverbial coin and you said the same thing.

So, you did say that they were occurring at the same time. I never said you made the claim for both with the same response.

So...

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
240 - 05-18-2014, 19:32
Quote:
I've never claimed it's only humans but we are certainly why it is we are warming now instead of cooling as nature would have us doing w/o our influence on the environment.

It isn't because of the "universe" after all...
You sir are an idiot. Please do not breed. There are plenty of idiots already inhabiting this planet. Your help is not required. Thank you in advance.

Page 12 of 159

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Dear Climate Change Deniers

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , climate change deniers , want bigger gubmt sooooooo bad