[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Mexico sends federal forces to its southern border as migrant caravan heads north

Mexico sent federal forces to its southern border Wednesday after President Trump called on several Latin American nations to stop a large caravan of Honduran immigrants heading toward the United States.

Mexico’s federal police released images of two planes arriving in Tapachula, a Mexican city on the border with Guatemala that is a popular crossing point for migrants heading north. News reports showed hundreds of agents disembarking from the planes, some carrying riot gear.

In a series of sternly worded statements, the government has made it clear in recent days that it will not allow any of the estimated 2,000 immigrants traveling with the caravan to cross into Mexican territory without proper documentation.

Anybody entering the country “in an irregular manner” will be apprehended and, if appropriate, returned to their home country, one statement said. Immigrants fleeing violence or other threats who want refugee status to stay in Mexico must request it at the border and wait up to 45 days in immigration detention, the government said.

cool

do the needful, mexico

you're our only hope

tbh i luv how the mexicans are so big on stealing american jobs that they're now doing it 2 our border patrol

in that article, at the end they had a footnote

lol wut

Most of the shit on Amazon is individual sellers setting up shop to sell their drop shipped goods from China, it takes the fear factor out of buying direct from places like aliexpress and taobao (and mostly the confusion of how to even do it in the case of taobao). If this does happen it will affect Amazon directly, only the big fish like Walmart will benefit from this.

If you place real world shipping costs from China and compound it with Amazon perhaps having to pay more for shipping then it just turned that proposition of buying the $10 flash light into a $20 one which for a no name brand made in China thing too risky.

I have found some things that are on aliexpress and taobao that aren't sold by anyone in the US, but probably not worth getting if the shipping on a $10 part is $20.

amazon sellers buy from china (or elsewhere) and ship in bulk to amazon fulfillment centers all over the u.s.

how do u think they offer 2 day prime

lol at drop ship from china

edit: people make money selling trader joes and ikea stuff on amazon since those stores aren't all over the u.s. arbitrage etc. ship 20 four dollar garbage cans make a dollar on each all day long u ship in bulk and amazon packages and ships

Last edited:
And the fact that he's given the Saudis a pass when he knows they murdered a journalist?

Fuck that, lets talk about Amazon.

journalist is #1 A+ best exotic cover for espionage

this guy probably signed a waiver with all employers that he may run a risk of getting got

"My ‘Natural Instinct for Science’ Tells Me Climate Science Is Wrong"

And every trailer park in America and all of TW rejoiced.

Humans are an invasive species, it's in our nature to destroy shit.

Why do you want to prolong the inevitable with a bunch of idiotic weather manipulating experiments? The best anyone who believes in global warming / cooling is that a virulent black plague sweeps the earth and restores balance to the planet.

WOW!

I am surprised that I never knew of this postal deal. This is BIG.
China's "Postal Rate Break" Feeds Into Fair Trade Issue!

The landscape of retailing in America can take us down an interesting path when buying something as simple as a needle and some thread to sew on a button. Most of us have not purchased a simple needle and thread for a long time, maybe decades, maybe never. These are not expensive articles to manufacture but what is shocking is that you can buy them cheaper from a company in China and have them shipped directly to your home for far less than you can buy them here in America. The question is how or why. The needles pictured on the right can be bought online from a seller in China for $0.99 or $3.99 from a seller based in "LA, United States" at your local store you pay around $5. This means local stores here in America can’t compete which results in more retail jobs disappearing or just hanging on with lower pay and benefits being reduced. Also when foreign online sellers pluck a sale away from American brick and mortar stores they are not collecting or paying any sales tax or income tax like importers located in the USA.

Companies have repeatedly pointed out the rates that have been set by the United Nations Universal Postal Union or UPU currently allow a small package to be shipped to a customer in America from China for far less than it can be shipped across town. Reuters reports that the U.S. State Department said it would push for foreign postal carriers to pay the U.S. Postal Service more to deliver small parcels within the United States. It added that if insufficient progress is made with the UPU the U.S. Secretary of State will make recommendations for future action which would likely include adopting self-declared rates. The rates have been a longtime issue and a source of complaints from UPS, many American companies shipping here in the states and even Amazon. They have rightfully claimed that because they give foreign companies a huge advantage in pricing they are unfair and harm American businesses.
[.....]

I have on occasion bought a single light globe from China at about 1/4 of the local cost. It's crazy

Great Walk Away videos, I watched a couple and subscribed.

The problem with new guitars these days is they use cheap wood, because there is a shortage of the good stuff.
Cheap vs. Expensive Guitars: Four Common Misconceptions - Guitar Tricks Forum
"Cheaper guitars use plywood bodies. More expensive guitars are made of more expensive solid woods like rosewood and mahogany. "

I am not saying the wood makes no difference.. I am saying that someone would need to be able hear the difference between single coil and humbucker pickups before I would ever worry about hearing the tonal differences in wood.

and I bet those people don't exist.. and if they do.. there are like 3 of them that can tell consistently.

Last edited:
California helps rapist doctor and girlfriend

Dr. Grant Robicheaux, girlfriend Cerissa Riley face new rape charges; prosecutors accused of not acting soon enough - CBS News

In an unusual twist, Orange County Supervisor Todd Spitzer held a press conference and handed out copies of search warrant documents tied to the case. Spitzer, who is challenging longtime District Attorney Tony Rackauckas for his job in next month's election, said the records show prosecutors should have acted sooner on the allegations after a January search of Robicheaux's home.

Later in the day, the district attorney's office complained to the judge that these records were sealed and the release could jeopardize the case. Judge Gregory Jones then ordered media outlets including The Associated Press, Orange County Register and others to return the copies and not to publish the contents.

and New York helps a rapist jew

Harvey Weinstein prosecution suffers second significant blow in a week - ABC News

The assistant district attorney handling the case told Weinstein’s team that one of the alleged victims was told by NYPD Detective Nicholas DiGaudio, the lead detective in the case to delete from her phones any information she didn’t want prosecutors to see when she turned the devices over to them.

According to the letter, the detective said “we just won’t tell Joan,” referring to Manhattan assistant district attorney Joan Illuzzi-Orbon.

Back