[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Dateline California:

California has eliminated the SAT test because it tests for scholastic aptitude.
CA has claimed that it is unfair to test for scholastic aptitude since it favors those with an aptitude for scholastics. They also claim that many Californians don't even know what the word "scholastic" means.

Dateline California:

California has eliminated the SAT test because it tests for scholastic aptitude.
CA has claimed that it is unfair to test for scholastic aptitude since it favors those with an aptitude for scholastics. They also claim that many Californians don't even know what the word "scholastic" means.

Because they didn't pronounce it right. Its "escolar"

The entire idea that Trump is a racist has always been BS. The idea that anyone who voted Trump is a racist is BS. Anyone buying into that BS is a dipshit.

The way I look at it - a black man as president didn't fix black issues. In many ways, Obama made things worse for blacks. Trump has done more for blacks than Obama ever did. If he wouldn't have had his entire first term blighted by traitorous, uncooperative, hostile liberal democrats he would have accomplished much more. In a second term, we will see even more accomplishments for black Americans. Especially in relationship to domestic terrorism in the form of gang crime. At least that's what I hope.

The entire idea that Trump is a racist has always been BS. The idea that anyone who voted Trump is a racist is BS. Anyone buying into that BS is a dipshit.

You mean to tell me Trump dating a black model was not a give away that he was not racist? Color me shocked!

XpGBS0N.jpg

CNN
Trump golfs at his Virginia club amid the coronavirus pandemic

Instead of something like

"Donald Trump sets an example for the nation as he returns to one of his favorite activities and makes a safe trip to one of his private golf courses for some outdoor recreation. This should set an example for eveyone this memorial day weekend. Get outside but use common sense"

This is why they are doomed. They.... just.... can't..... stop - even old ladies are pissed at the media.

Did you peeps catch that Jaydon Hayden postscript? You know, the guy that was filmed beating the old guy in the nursing home?

When I first saw it, I figured he worked there. Then, the news made a point of saying that he was there as a patient. I thought that was weird.

I have been watching the news in NY about Cuomo forcing covid patients into nursing homes and thinking how awful it was.

Wait for it...

Yeah - Jaydon Hayden was a covid patient forced into the nursing home with that poor old guy in Michigan. The 75 year old guy is also a vet.

SECOND VIDEO: 20-Yr-Old Boxer with Coronavirus Sent to Michigan Nursing Home LAST WEEK -- Filmed 2nd Beating on Old White Patient -- Was Still There When Cops Came a Week Later

A very disturbing video circulated on social media on Thursday showing a black Michigan man beating an elderly white man at a nursing home.

Jaydon Hayden, reportedly from Westland, Michigan filmed himself beating elderly white nursing home patients for sport.

The man filmed himself beating the the elderly man, later identified as a 75-year-old veteran, in his bed until he was bleeding.

TRENDING: UPDATE: 20-Yr-Old Boxer Was Moved to Michigan Nursing Home BECAUSE HE HAD CORONAVIRUS! -- Beat 77 Yr-Old Veteran And WAS STILL THERE A WEEK LATER

Absolutely shocking footage has emerged from a black male nurse from Detroit (Jadon H.), who filmed himself beating elderly white men into a bloody pulp.

“Get the fuck off my bed, N.,” he is heard saying.

Viewer discretion advised. pic.twitter.com/NPtCFA8YIs

— Mathijs Koenraadt (@mknrdt) May 21, 2020

Judicial Watch boss Tom Fitton said the watchdog group contacted authorities after he was alerted to the disturbing videos.

“This was also posted on my Twitter feed and Judicial Watch contacted authorities who then, in response to our concern, arrested this person. Thanks to those who helped us get this done.” Tom Fitton said.

This was also posted on my @Twitter feed and @JudicialWatch contacted authorities who then, in response to our concern, arrested this person. Thanks to those who helped us get this done. James Woods on Twitter:

— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 21, 2020

On Friday FOX 2 Detroit in Michigan spoke with the father of the Jaydon Hayden after his arrest.

The father said his son is not vicious, but that he just has mental health issues.

And the father then said this,

“He said his son called 911 and was taken to a mental health facility in Ann Arbor. Last Wednesday, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 and said he was supposed to be taken to another facility to be quarantined.

The father added, “It should’ve never happened because he should’ve never been put in that environment.”

Did you catch that?
Authorities — following the orders of Governor Gretchen Whitmer — moved the young man to a nursing home to recover from COVID-19.

They moved 20-year-old Jaydon Hayden to the nursing home just last week.

According to his father, Jaydon Hayden was moved to the nursing home because he had COVID-19.

This tells us that Governor Whitmer is STILL sending COVID-19 patients to NURSING HOMES.

Michigan has 5,158 recorded coronavirus deaths.
And Democrat Governor Whitmer is STILL sending coronavirus patients to nursing homes!

So not only was Jayden BEATING nursing home patients but he was spreading the coronavirus in the same nursing home!

The Attorney for the Westwood Nursing Center told reporters the nursing home was not aware of the beating until they saw the video?
This was despite blood on the sheets and despite a patient with obvious facial damage!

And there’s more…

According to WXYZ.com the 75-year-old victim is a US veteran.

And according to WXYZ Jaydon was moved the hospital last Wednesday. The assault on the elderly man took place LAST FRIDAY!
And police did not arrest Jaydon until yesterday — a week later — at that same nursing home!

Jaydon Hayden beat the hell out of the seniors and was still in the facility a week later!

And now there is video of Jaydon, with COVID-19, in another woman’s room beating the hell out of her too.

Jaydon also posted this video online.

The video's are getting hard to find. Apparently, he has been posting them online for a few months. Only now has youtube etc decided they better pull them.

Seriously - fuck you Michigan, NY and any of you other States that put people through this.

and Jaydon? Yeah. Good luck :)

Coronavirus patients treated with Trump-touted hydroxychloroquine at higher risk of death, study says

The study looked at more than 96,000 patients from 671 hospitals across six continents.

Researchers at Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and other institutions looked at patients who were hospitalized with Covid-19 between Dec. 20 and April 14. They said 14,888 patients were treated with hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, either alone or in combination with a macrolide. The remaining 81,144 patients were in the control group.

Nearly 10,700 patients died in the hospital. The study found that after controlling for multiple factors, including age, race, sex and underlying health conditions, there was a 34% increase in risk of mortality for patients who took hydroxychloroquine and a 137% increased risk of serious heart arrhythmia.

what do you have to lose just take it !!

no wonder the gooks beat us right out of vietnam, our nam vets r clearly bitch made pussies who roll over and take noodle arm half-punches from fat niglets; the poor bastards had no chance against a real enemy like charlie

Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race

Drop out of the race Sessions
By order of the president you Slimeball

...A Cygnal poll conducted May 7-10 among 607 likely GOP primary voters, Tuberville leads Sessions by 23 points.

Sessions finished second in the March 3 Republican primary, two points behind Tuberville. However, shortly after the primary, Trump gave his support to Tuberville. Sessions and Tuberville face off in a July 14 runoff initially slated for March 31 but delayed to give the state of Alabama time to get a better handle on the coronavirus pandemic.

The winner of the primary will face incumbent Sen. Doug Jones (D-AL), who defeated former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore in a special election in 2017 to fill Sessions’ old seat...

Intersting that you keep haping on that but have nothing to say when one of your beloved Dem governors starts killing people by putting known covid cases into nursing homes for the elderly. Mentally insane one who like to beat up old people as well. All completely without anyones consent.

perfectly fine tho, Orange Man Bad, reeeeee fishtank cleaner reeeee, he is literally forcing it down my throat reeeeeee

Back