Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Vampire said:
You're absolutely insane, and I mean that quite literally.

He said that because he realizes you're getting WAY too worked up over a forum discussion, the same reason I told you to go grab a bite to eat and chill out for a while (which wasn't a weight reference at all, I don't give a shit whether you're 100 pounds or 500 pounds).

Look back and read what you've been posting. You're completely out of control. This isn't a weight issue at all. You are positively fucked in the head. Look at all the shit I've been through, do you see me spazzing out here on the forums? No.

Get your pathetic ass off the computer and calm down before you have a fucking nervous breakdown.

i could care less what happens

and nothing you've been through compares to my life which despite what most faggots here think, is alot more shit than just being fat

Mav said:
i could care less what happens

and nothing you've been through compares to my life which despite what most faggots here think, is alot more shit than just being fat
So... being fat and lots of whining about it?

no Mav, you shut up.

How many times do I have to tell you this? Stop bringing it on yourself, close your TW page, and go do something else.

As long as you continue to reply here and make yourself look like more and more of an idiot, people will continue to reply and flame you.

JuggerNaught said:
if you're shooting for truly making your online image into....

that just hit me.. since when the hell did we care about an "online image"?

wow wtf is going on? I think the internet is taking a hold of some of you.. its not real life.. people are dicks on the internet because they can be.. people in general are fucking assholes, and whenever you give them a chance to be one they will take it.

In a face to face situation people have much more respect for one another. Since there is no real human interaction here its almost like talking to yourself. WTF is the point of all this? Aestis.. what do you gain from this? and what do the rest of you gain from it? ...nothing.. you're wasting your life on bullshit.. If you're gonna come to TW.. come for real comedy.. Not for this type of shit..

morals... i just put in my opinion on the subject, i thought thats what u were suppose to do on a FORUM THREAD.

I didn't cut you down or ridicule you. But now i see why everyone else does, you are a pathetic fucking baby. And don't worry, i will never ask anything from you - b/c i want NOTHING to do w/ fucking losers like yourself. If u'd pull your head out of ur ass and actually do something besides crying about how much shit you go through b/c ur fat, people MAY actually start to like you.

It seems to me fraggle is liked, and hes a fucking tank. I know a few huge ppl but atleast they don't hate the world. And yes i actually like them too.

-Dark-Angel- said:

wow wtf is going on? I think the internet is taking a hold of some of you.. its not real life.. people are dicks on the internet because they can be.. people in general are fucking assholes, and whenever you give them a chance to be one they will take it.

In a face to face situation people have much more respect for one another. Since there is no real human interaction here its almost like talking to yourself. WTF is the point of all this? Aestis.. what do you gain from this? and what do the rest of you gain from it? ...nothing.. you're wasting your life on bullshit.. If you're gonna come to TW.. come for real comedy.. Not for this type of shit..

maybe 'image' was the wrong word.....'perception' would be a better word i guess

-Dark-Angel- said:

this is human fucking nature. it isn't some fucking mystery. if aestis gets a kick out of it and other people find it funny too, what's stopping him? it's not a waste of life. he's better off then the people who are sitting in their living room watching tv right now as far as im concerned

that's a tired, old argument...

Jazmine said:
He just doesnt understand that he repeatedly fuels the fire..

what the fuck would you know

ms goody too shoes

all prissy and proper

for someone that doesnt flame, doesnt do a damn thing you sure do stick your head into alot of flame threads

zodie said:
that's a tired, old argument...

its a winning argument though.. I never stated that sitting watching TV was any better.. when i do watch TV i watch discovery, history and science channel.. I try to gain something from it. This is senseless..

It repeatedly baffles me that any of you could find a thread like this entertaining.. Its about as shallow as a reality TV show. People that watch those have boring lives so they watch someone else's life for fun. Its quite repetative..

All i want to know is wtf is the point of a thread like this? And if you say for entertainment.. then you're the type of person that entertains themselves at the expense of others.. People like that have low self esteem and that is a proven fact. So all of you making fun of other people on a goddamn internet forum are so shallow then imagine yourself in a reversed position for only a moment. If you could do this honestly.. you would easily think twice before acting like a prick.

GFG, you have doubled in size since I last saw a picture of you. What the hell happened, that was only a year or so ago. Seriously, that's just unhealthy, I'm not trying to be cruel.

I think it would be in Mav's best interest if he were banned from here until he signs a waiver. That way when he fucks himself up even more, Colosus and co. won't get any "lawsuits" :)

holy shit... now hes gone as low as flaming jazmine - one of the nicest ppl on these forums.

mav u have lost it ... get off this fucking forum... seriously. Or are you gonna 'stand up' to me and stay just inspite

Back