Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition
Page 9 of 9
ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 11-22-2020, 06:23
https://sh4z.se/pugstats/

So far in the #pugs channel on MA:CE discord we've had 3142 pugs with 298 unique players.

In the past week we've had 112 pugs with 116 unique players. That's not counting the newblood pugs or 'elite' pugs they have on different discords, I don't have stats on those. People are welcome to just organise games with their friends / people of similar skills levels if they prefer... I don't moderate that stuff.

Just over a week ago we had the first day of a tournament comprising of 10 teams of 5-6 players all put together themselves (not a draft tourny) which at its peak had over 100 viewers. Considering we're only advertising it within the community I'd say that's pretty good. You'd say differently of course and you're entitled to your opinion.

Pubs have also been growing, we've had numerous days with multiple active simultaneous pubs. We're looking at continuing focus on boosting those numbers as well.

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
162 - 11-22-2020, 08:54
if your game was alive you'd open it up to reviews and the public and you wouldn't delete bad reviews of the game from your steam forum

from the streams, you basically are a community of an ongoing 10 person circlejerk pu with the occasional ****ty pub and tourney

t1 does the exact same thing and is 20 years old

your game is dead and shaz playing 1000 pus of the dead game doesn't make it alive lol

Last edited by spockhammer; 11-22-2020 at 09:02..
ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
163 - 11-22-2020, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post
if your game was alive you'd open it up to reviews and the public and you wouldn't delete bad reviews of the game from your steam forum
Well... it's in closed beta and isn't ready for release yet. We still have a UI overhaul, team rabbit and much more to complete before we're ready to open it for everyone. Gotta make it the best it can be (as much as our resources allow anyway)
Screen capture - db880a803f1f5c85286b9752f b240aa4 - Gyazo

I don't even have access to delete stuff from the steam forum for Midair:CE (or original Midair) so if anything was deleted it wasn't from me. I can still see your posts in there and a few other negative posts.. even AnarchyAOs smurf post is still there.. why would we leave that up if we were deleting stuff?

And how keen are you to leave a review on a game that you have never played and don't want to play?

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
164 - 11-23-2020, 03:01
colblair you're the one deleting **** from the steam forum and also the game is the exact same as the original midair and going nowhere

autist scammer get ****ed

Page 9 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition

Social Website Bullshit