Old
41 - 04-24-2015, 13:29
i am of team rabbit these is fax

Sponsored Links
[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
42 - 04-24-2015, 13:47
woah this guy call me bro then say i rage quit? i never rage quit cause i'm always too high to hit esc then move that mouse all the way to disconnect u fuqin kiddin

maybe if argh's ran after hope i wouldnt get disconnected every 2 minutes but have no problems on community

tho i did lels quit u last night when u changed the 3v1 (rtcll is v good score was tied after 4 games lol) to 2v2, proceeded to not lose a game, then when u were ahead 9-3 and i was 1v1ing ur teammate with both of us 1 shot u backstab me. there were 4 ppl in the server at 2am and you managed to try ur best to win, lels quit justified i think

Kismet
Veteran
Old
43 - 04-24-2015, 13:55
lol rtcll changing teams so he wins ya right that never happens

wouldnt want to ever lose so his ego gets hurt

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
44 - 04-24-2015, 14:00
i think he generally tries to keep them fair, but he is a lot better than the average 3am stoned player, rtcll should probably always play a man down if u want real talk this guy gets more MAs than otehr team gets total kills

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 04-24-2015, 14:10
Or like I always say, just leave teams alone. The only time teams need ****ing with is when a leader neglects to lock the team and we have people only joining it because the other IS locked. Can you imagine pausing LT to adjust the teams because the score is 4-1. OMG PANIC **** A TRUE LEADER NEED STEP IN! Get real... Take your ass whooping and regroup next game.

Fr3aCk
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 04-24-2015, 14:31
i <3 me some rectum competition...best chaser i ever played with snow and sleepy can suck a d plus i would tottally get **** wasted with you but it prob end in a fight but you wont wanna fight you'll wanna duel in tribes you know?

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
47 - 04-24-2015, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
God damn I love elfing you rtcll. The reactions are priceless. Shadoh cracks me up too... One day of hard core (mostly accidental) ****ing around in TD and he goes absolutely nuts and labels me worst admin in the history of tribes.

Is it any wonder I love ****ing with you two now so much?
well in all fairness the only admins modus has seen other than you was me, lestat, mich, and maybe a few other randoms who had admin in arghs these past few years.

i personally think micro was the worst admin ive seen in arghs. just because he's one of the rare admins ive seen kick players from the server, and not to mention he was hming. though im pretty sure the pass was changed to revoke his admin.

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 04-24-2015, 15:13
I don't even recall Micro having admin. Maybe it was one of my long break periods. I think Shadoh is probably a good guy, he just needs to lighten up a little.

Talking **** and calling me a bad admin really, really makes me want to prove you right and being such an amazing admin and giving the people what they want, I'm happy to oblige.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
49 - 04-24-2015, 15:15
micro was a cool guy made me laugh. i liked playing w/ him

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
50 - 04-24-2015, 16:02
we're very glad to hear your input damaster, thank you! you are a very respected person because of how well known you are amongst the tribe community. please continue to post as your opinion is well received

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
51 - 04-24-2015, 16:50
milkman is a bully who wants to act like a victim. i've seen him attempt to crash the server by spawning thousands of base assets, refuse to join a team just to teleport out from death match and give people weapons they shouldnt have or elf people who are actually playing. its basically 50/50 at this point if milkman is in the server, he will probably use some admin script and try to ruin the game. crow you havent been on so you havent seen the same things i have.

thumper you used to be a chill guy but you have been going crazy lately

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 04-24-2015, 17:30
I've never experienced a server crash by placing iblocks. To assume that's my goal is dumb. I've not once ever attempted to crash any server, ever. And yes I've dumped weapons a couple times, get over it and lighten up, scrooge.

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 04-24-2015, 17:34
Thx for the kind words, rtcll. If you didn't ditch florida so fast we prob would have hung out by now. I was busy with side work and house stuff when u were down here. I still am but I'd make room 4 u.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 04-24-2015, 17:48
hey stork i remember a while back u were trying to figure out how to put images in with scriptGL text

send me the script if u didn't get it fixed, pretty sure i figured it out while tinkering with milks config

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
55 - 04-24-2015, 17:53
according to tribes 2 pro he only got a black screen when he was attempting to join. i was in mumble with him and gim who stayed on the server, but i was lagging to badly to play from all the blocks and didnt feel like rejoining.

ive seen lestat himself accidentally crash the server by spawning too many objects so im not buying your excuses. why dont you try not being a dick with admin and then i wont call you out

groove
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 04-24-2015, 18:00
i think everyone has had a little fun with admin at least once i don't think anyone should get worked up about it

i posted a bunch of peoples commu admin pw's one time and dare banned the whole server

mav had to change everyones passwords

sorry

it's not that big a deal tho

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
57 - 04-24-2015, 18:01
groove like i said in my first post this is a regular occurrence. how many TDs does thumper get to ruin before i can say hes a **** admin?

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 04-24-2015, 18:23

regular occurrence

u r such an emo *****

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 04-24-2015, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
hey stork i remember a while back u were trying to figure out how to put images in with scriptGL text

send me the script if u didn't get it fixed, pretty sure i figured it out while tinkering with milks config
It's for my killhud. I'd rather have weapon images instead of text like [DISC], [CHAINGUN]. I don't have it written up anymore. If you want to fart around with it, I'm sure you have a copy of my hud somewhere.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 04-24-2015, 18:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoh210 View Post
groove like i said in my first post this is a regular occurrence. how many TDs does thumper get to ruin before i can say hes a **** admin?
idk im pretty sure me giving out like half the admin passwords to commu was more of a dick move than spawning some **** and made more work for mav than anything milks done

maybe i get a pass because i did stupid config stuff and it's been a long time so no one remembers and mav didn't make any drama about it

but i've literally never made a config w/o graphics from milk so if i get a pass he should too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing-Stork View Post
It's for my killhud. I'd rather have weapon images instead of text like [DISC], [CHAINGUN]. I don't have it written up anymore. If you want to fart around with it, I'm sure you have a copy of my hud somewhere.
meh if you don't have it anymore ****it, i have so many tribes folders at this point, if i can't search for it by name it's finding a needle in a haystack :P

Page 3 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page My thoughts on EVERY recent Tribes Player

Social Website Bullshit